I picked the list below somewhere, and I would like to hear your opinions on it. What would you keep or change?
18 definite ways women turn men off. Warning! They are quite effective.
1. Don’t listen to what he has to say! Just do what you want. This is rule no. 1 to turn your man away. 2. Never take the blame! Instead, make him feel guilty at every chance you get.
3. Argue with him rather than agreeing with him. When you argue, make sure you have the last word.
4. Exaggerate all your feelings like a drama queen. All this drama is bound to make him keep the distance.
5. Just ask him for everything you need or want. Don’t pay anything, do not contribute to the monthly bills.
6. Be quick to insult him instead of praising him. You don’t want him to be too confident. Do you?
7. If you catch him looking at another woman, make him feel like no one else would do such a thing.
8. Show extreme jealousy at all times, and keep him away from intermingling with his (or your) friends.
9. Talk bad about him to your family members and friends. When he is present, ridicule him before others.
10. Whenever, or wherever, you want to go out, don’t tell him about it. He is not your boss, right?
11. Talk down on his family. Make him feel guilty about his dealings with them. Your family is better anyways.
12. Just for the fun, compare him to other men, and show him how he does not measure up.
13. Be willing to start heated arguments defending your friends, since they have more importance in your life.
14. Make your partner feel that you can out·smart him anytime. Getting your way makes you feel powerful.
15. Be in control at all times. Don’t let him get away with any of his sexual fantasies, for example.
16. Do the opposite of what he says. These jolting “challenges” of yours are added excitement to his life.
17. Shout instead of speaking to him. You will definitely get noticed more.
18. Overall, don’t let him dominate you. It is better to believe the biblical warning for wives to be “submissive” to their husbands does not apply in our era. Furthermore, “respect” is due to him only if he lives a “perfect” life. If he does not do everything by the book, why obey him?
If you do any of these things, you will surely succeed in bridging a gap between you and your man, if that’s what you want. Farewell!