18 definite ways women turn men off.

by Wonderment 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Wonderment
    Wonderment

I picked the list below somewhere, and I would like to hear your opinions on it. What would you keep or change?

18 definite ways women turn men off. Warning! They are quite effective.

1. Don’t listen to what he has to say! Just do what you want. This is rule no. 1 to turn your man away. 2. Never take the blame! Instead, make him feel guilty at every chance you get.
    3. Argue with him rather than agreeing with him. When you argue, make sure you have the last word.
    4. Exaggerate all your feelings like a drama queen. All this drama is bound to make him keep the distance.
    5. Just ask him for everything you need or want. Don’t pay anything, do not contribute to the monthly bills.
    6. Be quick to insult him instead of praising him. You don’t want him to be too confident. Do you?
    7. If you catch him looking at another woman, make him feel like no one else would do such a thing.
    8. Show extreme jealousy at all times, and keep him away from intermingling with his (or your) friends.
    9. Talk bad about him to your family members and friends. When he is present, ridicule him before others.
    10. Whenever, or wherever, you want to go out, don’t tell him about it. He is not your boss, right?
    11. Talk down on his family. Make him feel guilty about his dealings with them. Your family is better anyways.
    12. Just for the fun, compare him to other men, and show him how he does not measure up.
    13. Be willing to start heated arguments defending your friends, since they have more importance in your life.
    14. Make your partner feel that you can out·smart him anytime. Getting your way makes you feel powerful.
    15. Be in control at all times. Don’t let him get away with any of his sexual fantasies, for example.
    16. Do the opposite of what he says. These jolting “challenges” of yours are added excitement to his life.
    17. Shout instead of speaking to him. You will definitely get noticed more.
    18. Overall, don’t let him dominate you. It is better to believe the biblical warning for wives to be “submissive” to their husbands does not apply in our era. Furthermore, “respect” is due to him only if he lives a “perfect” life. If he does not do everything by the book, why obey him?

If you do any of these things, you will surely succeed in bridging a gap between you and your man, if that’s what you want. Farewell!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

My take is that the man who produced this list is living in hell, and has thought about divorce on many occasions.

By the way, these are 18 ways to turn off any spouse, male or female.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

18 Different ways men turn women off works both ways my friend just swap the gender .

I`m not sexest by the way I believe in equality

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Omg I hope I never end up with a women like this

• Wonderment
    Wonderment

Vanderhoven 7: "By the way, these are 18 ways to turn off any spouse, male or female."

You are so correct with this observation.

• stan livedeath
  • zeb
    zeb

19. when he has a weekend afternoon planned for himself and his club. Just go about with the shits on and in school girl sullen silence.

20.deny any/every form of intimacy.

21.Put on the kingdom happy face when jw sisters pick you up and put on the shits as soon as you get dropped off home.

22. never engage in any conversation that is not wt oriented and then do so with monosylabic sounds or one word answers.

23. complain on the phone to other jw sisters that "He" never takes me anywhere forgetting that you are never home.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Just one definite way men turn women off

Saying stuff like this!

Zing

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

It depends on the person you are dealing with irrespective of gender!

Zing

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Vanderhoven - "My take is that the man who produced this list is living in hell, and has thought about divorce on many occasions."

"Divorce"?

More like "suicide".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit