Jerry Springer Show...

by Elsewhere 14 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

If I were given a choice of watching Jerry Springer or eating a hundred-weight of dry sawdust, I would watch Jerry Springer.

HS

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

That reminds me. Must get round to seeing Jerry Springer - The Opera.

-

Ignored One.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Elsewhere watch something constructive at least Dr. Phil anything but Springer
    Springer annoys me... but Dr Phil... I'm sorry, but I'd have to struggle to keep from lunging through the screen and strangling him.

You talk too much!

• smurfette
    smurfette

I think Jerry Springer is the best social commentary on the current mindset of the average American. It's vulgar, crass, loud, and tacky. Sadly the hicks people on that show are way too much like my neighbors and, even worse, some of my relatives.

I view Springer as the best example of why we need a better education system and why social change is needed in this country. It also shows what happens to alot of people when they're either raised in a cycle of unhealthy behavior or when all of their support systems fall out from beneath them at an early age. Many of the people on Springer are simply people who've fallen through the cracks and "Don't know no better" than to go on Jerry when a loved one has a sexy suprise for them.

As for the naked argument thing, I think it's a combination of staging and conditioning. My friends and I were just watching last night and commenting that how the people fight every time the bell rings, exactly like Pavlov's famous dog experiment. It's also a good study in herd behavior, one person flashes to get them Jerry beads and everyone's gotta do it.

-Smurfette- Who takes her Springer a little too seriously-

• seawolf
    seawolf

Good thing they have an endless supply of "Springer beads."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit