WT CD rom

by simplesally 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    I have an advance copy of the 2014 WTS CD, in case anybody's interested.

With all those annointed dead or close to it by then, we'll have already been in the "new order" for quite awhile. Though, the "new light" between now and then should make for some interesting reading.

• cypher50
    cypher50

Hmmm...why doesn't someone just make an ISO image of the 2001 CD if they have it and then send that?

• onacruse
    onacruse

95:

Though, the "new light" between now and then should make for some interesting reading.

Muaahaahaha

That's what's so interesting about my advance copy of that CD...it's totally blank.

• LoyalLeon
    LoyalLeon

believe it or not - tonight it was announced that the Wachtower Library 2003 is ready, can be ordered and is to be shiped to the congreegations no later than April 2004 plus it contains the maps of "See the Good Land" with links to various publications plus it will also be available in Finnish and Korean plus you will need a higher version of Windows than 95, 98 or ME for the Watchtower Library 2005.

So brothers and sisters start saving money for updating your hardware

LL

• simplesally
    simplesally

2003....wow updated in just 2 years, but I think the other was 1999, then 2001, so that makes sense.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

wow that was not announced in our congregation - perhaps the letter got lost in the mail to our congregation

• blondie
    blondie

LoyalLeon, can you order one for me?

believe it or not - tonight it was announced that the Wachtower Library 2003 is ready, can be ordered and is to be shiped to the congreegations no later than April 2004 plus it contains the maps of "See the Good Land" with links to various publications plus it will also be available in Finnish and Korean plus you will need a higher version of Windows than 95, 98 or ME for the Watchtower Library 2005.
  • Euphemism
    Euphemism

Ditto that! If someone will get me a copy, I'd be happy to dupe them for anyone who wants one.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Me three!!

BTW, I have the 2001 version and can send out a copy to those that want one. Just PM me with your mailing address.

• Another Guy
    Another Guy

I lent my copy to someone, but I'll get it back tomorrow and upload it to a couple of sites!

If anyone in Australia wants one let know and I'll post you a copy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit