Or, as Charles Dickens put it, “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.” The world keeps spinning, but it wobbles. All the same....
1. Abortions are down to lowest levels since Roe v. Wade
2. Cigarette smoking down
3. Littering has declined by 61% in last 40 years
4. Teen drug and alcohol abuse is down (not including weed)
5. Percentage of college educated population has increased by a 1/3 in the US
6. The Watchtower can hide much less of their dirty laundry than they could 30 years ago with the invention of the internet.
7. Median Household Income (and potential) has risen substantially even when adjusted for inflation
Now if we could just get our debt, trade deficits, and 100 Trillion in unfunded liabilities down.