When does it get better?

by MonkeyPrincess 23 Replies latest jw friends

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

I dont know if you all realize what a tremendous help you all are, it really feels so good to have this support, so i thank you all so very much. I did get CoC just last week and read a page here and there when i get a chance or when my little one naps, so far its left me amazed and with my mouth wide open in suprise, of course sickend at the same time. My husband did suggest that i do something to occupy my time, so i got a job at Macys 2 nights a week, just a couple of hours so im not home and feeling depressed. Its been wonderful, i have met lots of great people, some co-workers i consider friends now, and i get a great discount! hehe. I know this will take time, and i realize that no one really has the perfect answer on how to deal with this, but i do have a wonderful therapist who helped me see the truth about the org in the first place, so to tell you the truth i guess i am on the right path and doing ok. I suppose last night was one of those nights where i felt like curling up and dying cause nothing makes sense to me anymore, i am confused and lost at times, but at the same time my life seems simple and free now, yet i grieve for my family and friends still lost in the org. Its a big ball of different emotions, i know most of you know those feelings. Thanks again for your thoughts, it really did lift my spirit. I will be ok, and im doing the right thing!!!!

• acsot
    acsot

Glad you're feeling better, MonkeyPrincess. Sometimes there's not much to do with all these conflicting emotions but ride through with the knowledge that you'll come out happier at the other end. The job is a great idea also.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Congratulations on having the courage to read the COC book.

I knew the Organization was acting Unchristian but it still took me over ten years after being disfellowshipped to even take a peek. We had all been warned so many times to Not read Apostate material or we would be disfellowshipped as an Apostate.

Just to let you know, I was disfellowshipped for disagreeing with an elder regarding the sisters wearing "leg-warmers" in the field service. I was labeled an Apostate anyway. This all seems so silly now.

• window man
    window man

get new friends go have a make over learn something new (what you want ) any thing that makes you feel bad get rid of pray to god i mean a good talk let out all of it you will find you will look at life positive happy and charged for tomarrow god bless you you are a winner /the borg is death agape windowman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit