I'm in!

by seattleniceguy 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Xandria
    Xandria

SNG,

Congrats on the job. Isn't too cold out for a streak ?..my sister, is up there and it is COLD>. So.. Jo, there may not be a lot of "man flesh" to see and it may be the shortest streak you have ever saw. It will be the Blue Streak. lol. Frost bitten blue.

X.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sold your sole to santa... again!!!
    LOL

Congrats on the new job, even if you are party to bringing misery to millions...
    Hehehe

• avengers
    avengers

I'm a jealous guy.!!!

Well, I guess I'll come to you with all my computer problems now.

If all goes well I hope to be in the Seattle area around April.

Nothing is sure though. My brother runs a business from Seattle and

we have lots to talk about. Sure would be nice to meet up.

I'll talk to ya later about that. It was just a thought.

I'm glad you made it in.

Andy

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Congrats SNG!!!! Sorry I didn't pipe up sooner, I was off in Everett.

• patio34
    patio34

Wonderful!!

• Atilla
    Atilla

Hey, now that your back, can you help me with my wireless home networking? I just got the microsoft MN 500 wireless router and the thing is crap. I was on the phone for over an hour with some guy from India who had no more advice than someone working at Circuit City, plus I couldn't understand anything he was saying. My DSL provider Verizon isn't much better and they said they only officially support LINKSY. I guess I will buy the LINKSY router but unfortunately it is more expensive. You have to pay to play though. Even then, the prospect of setting up my network scares me.

• Princess
    Princess
    *streaks through his neighborhood*

You will be wearing clothes at Tony Roma's on the 7th, right?

Atilla, I've been thinking about switching to Verizon DSL and adding a router to hook up my kid's computer. Maybe I'll re-think that idea, since I have no idea what you said, but it sounds rather scary.

Rachel

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I was on the phone for over an hour with some guy from India

The scary thing is, he might have actually been in India. I've been on tech lines with them too................I ask them to spell. It helps. They are really good techs usually, but they can be terrible with the accent.

Congratulations seattleniceguy................you will be working kind of close to us................30 minutes from here to Redmond.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit