New Poll : Trump 51% Approval Rating

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Seems likely...

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

But wasn’t President Trump going to destroy civilisation and the world as we know it?... or was that Ivanka?

No. You're mixing topics.

That was Armageddon.

In 1914, 1925, 1945, 1975, 1999, and very very very soon.

(Hey Min, see how I made that JW related?)

• minimus
    minimus

Doc , you are funny 😁 I hope Room sees that 👍👌

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

You guys are being played. Devos and Trump are buddies, of course they set it up to cut funds to certain groups, then Trump rushes in to deny the cuts, making him a hero..... so funnee

• minimus
    minimus

53% approval rate for Trump as of today. I’m seeing a trend!😀

• AMNESIANO
    AMNESIANO

Every time I listen to (and marvel at) a Trump supporter’s praise and defense of the “man” and/or his accomplices, I am eerily transported—point by point— back to the days of the pretzel-like contortions I, like all dutifully-worshipful JWs then and now, twisted myself into in defense and justification of the Watchtower syndicate’s treachery, general deceit, specific lies, nimble misdirection, corruption and, well...utter shameless, brazen bullshit.

It is time and again a verifiable universal truism: As with any cult of choice, the cultist is as the cultist does.

AMNESIAN

Captive 07/1972 - 02/2001

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    I am eerily transported—point by point— back to the days of the pretzel-like contortions I, like all dutifully-worshipful JWs then and now, twisted myself into in defense and justification of the Watchtower syndicate’s treachery, general deceit, specific lies, nimble misdirection, corruption and, well...utter shameless, brazen bullshit.

Exactly Amnesian, totally brainwashed, just like it the GB came out and said at the next meeting "brothers, from now on we are admonishing you to believe that 2+2 = 5, they would blindly follow and obey, I've said several times his supporters always reminds me of the Dubs, just blindly following all the drivel.

• minimus
    minimus

And you are in the other cult.

• minimus
    minimus

Both of u

• LV101
    LV101

IS THAT ALL 51%! First President with a clue and leadership skills in how long -- how many decades?! Amazing he's still tickin' going after the Clinton/Obama/DEM swamp/game plan well played. Can you imagine President Trump's body guards' skills! I do miss Ole Hil and the mammoth designer clothes - seriously, nice, threads, just not on her. I'll stop there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit