What did the Watchtower say following 9/11

by kgfreeperson 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Valis
    Valis

blind zebra...in your early post you said you would shut up if need be...please do so and stop spamming this thread...You've goten it way off track with your drivel and you've put SS right to sleep...Your behavior can and will be seen as trolling for a response. If you want to take the stance of a Jehovahs Witness apologist then try doing a better job and stop sounding like JCanon or the other wingnuts who post here. Your delusional nonsense will inevitably piss people off, especially if you expect people to believe that the death of so many citizens of the owrld were killed as part of some divine plan. As a matter of fact I'll be the first to get irritated. Cut it out or go somewhere else and play.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• avishai
    avishai

Woe to YOU, zebra, because this what you are using here is numerology, DIVINATION!!!! Surely, you know that this is an ABOMINATION in the eyes of the LORD!!!!!!!!

9-11 = Emergency

9 = End or Judgment, as 9 in the last single digit in numbers before they begin anew.

11 = Imperfect government or rulership, as 11 is one short of 12. (12 apostles, 12 tribes)

chapter 11 = Bankruptcy

9-11 is SYMBOLIC of Judgement upon this imperfect system of things, in that it is MORALLY BANKRUPT.

The HANDWRITING IS UPON THE WALL.

God has foretold and kindly given clear and unmistakable warning.

• Valis
    Valis

Avishai, ever had troll on your pizza?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• avishai
    avishai

MMMMMM, Troll!!!!

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

my goodness

• Valis
    Valis

ya sorry kg...sometimes you get trolled and it sucks.

On topic though, I don't remember seeing or hearing of any contingent going down and risking their lives even after the cleanup started. It would have been a windfall in PR terms for them, but no suprises really. BTW, what do you like of your pizza?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• avishai
    avishai
    The WT joined herself to a beast....God's word is clear as the what the judgement shall be...in fact they have been judged by the word's of the Father and out of the words of their own mouths....

Yes, but according only to their own interpretation of the scripture. It appears that you still believe the way they do, only are just smart enought to realize that they have screwed themselves as prophets, even though you continue, apparently in almost every way , to believe all the other crap. Go the rest of the way down the rabbit hole, my friend, and realize that almost ALL of what the JW's are about is bullshit. Or look up that Jcanon guys stuff on this board. He claims HE is the messiah.

Wishing you well on your spiritual journey, Avishai.

• Satanus
    Satanus

You spout off about the jewish fable book, written by men. Those jewish authors are your brainwashers.

• Valis
    Valis

I hope you've had a rag on your head whilst spouting all this nonsense...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit