I'm having a craving for dry crackers and wine

by rebel8 5 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

I'm also in the mood for dressing up in a modest, uncomfortable skirt, half slip and pantyhose underneath. No knees showing, of course! I want some shoes to go with it that pinch and cause bunions.

I thought I'd pair it with a button down shirt, buttoned down to the level that covers all cleavage, then 1 more button closed so the bros aren't tempted into having accidental sex interviews with me right on the spot. I miss these kinds of shirts because I spend all day trying to avoid letting the neckline choke me and the buttons from coming undone. That's why I wear a camisole underneath--just to be safe!

I feel like having a funeral type goth style party. We'll start out the evening by group chants and songs to a powerful ghoul and reading a horror short story about how he tortured and murdered his son. Then come the snacks and booze. We'll pass around 1 single whole grain cracker on a silver plate and a crystal goblet of low quality wine.

Unfortunately, the store's out of all of these things. What should I do?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Flavored crackers, cheeses, fruit, wine

• ReinventedTwice
    ReinventedTwice

Fantasize!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

OMG! I'm having a craving too.

• carla
    carla

"..sex interviews with me right on the spot" - Ha, I forgot that's what they called it

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    Unfortunately, the store's out of all of these things. What should I do?

Dear Sister rebel8,

Here in Mumbai, the local Jehovah's Witness brothers have taken the 1 single whole-grain cracker on a silver plate a little too far. Since the stores are out of flour and low-grade wine, they have come up with a new idea. It will be no problem with the local brothers, but the sisters are resisting this new Memorial change.

Greetings and Christain love,

Bablu Dablu Yadav

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit