Do any of the 144,000 in heaven take part in the destruction at Armageddon?

by Bonnie_Clyde 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I wondered about that when I heard Garret Loesch state that shortly before the tribulation the governing body would be taken up.

If this is the case, it seems like Garret and the other seven would be there just in time to help out in the killing of billions.

I thought they used to say that some would survive Armageddon before they were taken up.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Do any of the 144,000 in heaven take part in the destruction at Armageddon?

Only if they are properly dressed for the occasion.

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Wait so when the GB disappear it will be the queue to everyone that the Great Tribulation is about to start?

Hmmmm that sounds like a perfect getaway plan. All the donated funds in bank accounts so they can live out their days all the while the flock believe that they are now living in the great Tribulation and the end is just around the corner.

It used to be that the GB would have some left here to guide the flock through Armageddon. Oh wait. That's what the helpers will be for.

I get it now. The light is getting brighter.

Hahahahaha.

• Ireneus
    Ireneus

Without God doing anything, we are now capable of destroying ourselves, not only through the WMD but also through increasing male infertility due to pollution and use of devices such as cell phones ... (https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/andr.12198)

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

The GB think their the 24 elders the judges and the 144k but in reality their none of the above.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3
    Bonnie_Clyde

What they said yesterday is not what they will say today and certainly won`t be the same as what they will say tomorrow

• LostAdam
    LostAdam

I think they wont fit with the 144k gang cause the wont have the time to grow their beards

• atomant
    atomant

will tony tight pants take his wardrobe with him?

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

I thought the story was the GB go after the GT starts but before the Big A occurs since there is a period of time between the two?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

to think the fate of billions lie in the hands of characters such as Mad Freddie,Knorr, the paedophile Percy Chapman, the loon Carl Klein, Tight Pants Tony and the educationally sub normal Lett, and even worse Jaracz, what an insane prospect

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit