Is there a website where current articles of WT/Awake! are posted?

by somebodylovesme 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

... I know that some here very generously post the most recent articles (e.g. "Comments you will not here..." which is a GREAT post). I was wondering if there is an archive anywhere online? I'm actually trying to use some articles for a paper I'm doing for school (rhetoric class, of course). Thanks in advance. :)

SLM - who is getting so damn close to being a junior member!!!

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

I don't know of any such site. The WTS has some articles online, but they're only a subset, which have been vetted for public consumption. (Ironic, of course, since the magazines are routinely distributed to the public anyway.)

I'm sure your dub in-laws would be happy to provide you with any issues you want.

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

LOL I'm sure, but then I would have to explain why I want them. :) Or they might think I want to become a Witness! They don't need any encouragement!!!

Edited to add:
    One of these days I'm going to have to stick with one avatar... :)

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Q.: Is there a website where current articles of WT/Awake! are posted?

A.: Don't be silly; how could the WTS make any money from their "lifesaving work" if they did that?

• Faraon
    Faraon
    A.: Don't be silly; how could the WTS make any money from their "lifesaving work" if they did that?

That, and a curious JW would start going to the net trying to find some extra information, finding it quicker in a search engine, but would start having doubts when he found other extra information. The result would be the end of private planes, hundred thousand dollar chandeliers, luxury hotels and cars.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

You'd think the WTS would offer "Lifes water free" on the internet.... yet the only way to read it is to pay, err, make a voluntary donation to a Mr Jehover at your door or the literature counter at your local Kingdumb Stall.

• somebodylovesme
    somebodylovesme

Thanks all. Are there any "apostates" (bwahaha) who have posted them? I know Blondie does the weekly post... I guess I was wondering if that sort of material is available anywhere else.

• jwsons
    jwsons

Just go to the Laudry shops, they throw a heaps there. Or check some rubbish bin surround neighbourhoods. I saw a lot there. People only look for KM but I know it also show all over the internet. Try hard you will find some.

jwsons

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Witness's going from door to door dispensing there dogma:

• jwsons
    jwsons

Lewis,

you have to upload your picture to a site like www.strike9.com and link from strike9.com, not form your hard disk "My document!". The picture at the moment you paste to your post above even show your real name (Lewis D.). It's dangerpous for you. Please Edit your post quick.

jwsons

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit