Question about UN assoication

by pc 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Yes Kent managed to find it. And then a team of dedicated people did a ton of research and well ... it worked well in my opinion.

I am still pushing the UN to release the WTS's file at DPI - the file is considered confidential to the UN and there is no freedom of information and privacy act at the UN. If I ever get that, I as I have in the past with the Directories, pamphlets and UN letters will scan them and get Randy and the others to post them for all to see.

Remember key in on that June 1, 1991 WT rag accompanied with Robert Muller's New Genesis Book and the Oct 15, 1976 WT rag. Those items along with the criteria really leave a mark on a JW who is starting to take the rose coloured glasses off and may plant a seed or two in those who are still in the fog.

hawk

• avengers
    avengers

I wrote the WT Branch-Office of the Netherlands two years ago about the U.N. issue. Here's part of the translation of their reply to me.
    Notice the highlighted.

The purpose of being registered at named corporation with the ?Department of Public Information?as a ?non governmental organization?in 1991 was to have access to available research-material about health, ecology, and social problems at the library-facilities of the United Nations. The library was during many years before 1991 used, but in that year it became necessary to register as an NGO in order to continue the entry. The registrationpapers that were submitted to the United Nations and that the Society has in her archives, contain no declarations which are in conflict with our christian beliefs. On top of that are NGO?s informed that "association of NGO?s with the DPI doesn?t make that they are taken in to the system of the United Nations, nor does it give connected organizations or their staff any right or any sort of privilege or any exemption or special status".

They actually admit here they were using the library for many years before they registered as NGO.
    They said that in that year it became necessary to register as NGO in order to continue library privileges.
    Many people wrote the library, called them and it seems that NGO status is independent; has nothing to do with the library-card.

The issuance of a library pass is independent of NGO status or any other status. There has been no change in the library pass policy in general

So it seems someone is lying.

They also state that they have the registration-papers in their archives and that it contains no declarations which are in conflict with our christian beliefs.

Yet they will not release it for us to review. Why not? If there's nothing secret about it?

Note also the phrase "connected organizations". They actually say here they were connected to the "Wild Beast".

Judge for yourself.

Andy

• heathen
    heathen

That's a good point avenger . Why be so secretive about something that should be made manifest among the organization ? They definately played with the beast for awhile , maybe took it for a test spin . For a religion that spends most of it's time claiming the beast is in opposition to jehovah they seem to have no problem associating with it . MY MY MY what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit