Introduction to Isaiah

by Presh 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Presh
    Presh

Please, I am newly ministerial servant. I recieved a new assignment which says: Introduction to Isaiah "Let Us Go Up to the Mountain of Jehovah  *Video*(10 min.) .

This is my first time assignment. I don't know how and what to say. Please I need your help

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Here's what you do. Don't show up for the meeting. Then an elduuur will just do the assignment for you. Do that 3 or so more times and you'll never have to worry about an assignment again.

• Simon
    Simon

Your first talk assignment yet you're already appointed an MS? That seems "strange".

Normally, the talks are just reading out loud some "thoughts" from the publications.

But recent ones ... read something out of one too old and you'll be labelled an apostate and thrown out.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The CLAM should give you directions for this. If it doesn't, the Min School Instruction insert should (this used to always come with the Sept Kingdom Ministry -- now CLAM).

Most of us here have discovered that much of what the WT and JWs teach is not true and thus most of us do not identify as JWs any longer, though there are some members here who are still Elders and MS, they just also realize that it's all a lie, but for one reason or another they have not been able to get out of the Organization yet.

You might look the website: jwfacts.org. Good luck! Doc

• a watcher
    a watcher

Presh, you are on an apostate site. Go to jwtalk.net.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Since the Video is 10 min's long, you have used up all your time. Just stand up there and say, "Watch this" and then leave.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Most of us here have discovered that much of what the WT and JWs teach is not true and thus most of us do not identify as JWs any longer, though there are some members here who are still Elders and MS, they just also realize that it's all a lie,

DesiriousOfChange ...

You omitted those of us who are still in the Borg but of the "lukewarm" class.

Rub a Dub

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Please, I am newly ministerial servant. I recieved a new assignment which says: Introduction to Isaiah "Let Us Go Up to the Mountain of Jehovah  *Video*(10 min.) .

This is my first time assignment. I don't know how and what to say. Please I need your help

Can't help but being curious: Why are you asking about that here?

Say nothing, stop being a JW, fade and be happy. There are more important problems in thins world.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

You omitted those of us who are still in the Borg but of the "lukewarm" class. ~ Rub a Dub

Sorry about that. Surely I need not remind you what Revelation says about those who are "lukewarm". Fear not though, my friend, we will continue to welcome you here!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit