To everyone

by elamona 11 Replies latest jw friends

• elamona
    elamona

Since I started lurking here early last year and posting since mid year I have come to appreciate everyone here for their sense of humor, pathos,and their depth of feeling pro and con various postings. I look forward to coming here every day and reading even if I don't post. Some times I have to wipe the tears away either from deep sorrow from some of the things I read or from laughing so hard I can hardly make it to the bathroom in time. Don't ever let anyone tell you that any of you are not intelligent, funny and insightful. I may not agree with you on all things but I really do enjoy your reasoned responses. You make my day.

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Well first off I would like to welcome you because I dont think that I have in the past... so, Welcome

And I hope the rest of your days here with us will be just as funny and exciting for you

C.C

• Gopher
    Gopher

I come here almost everyday, too!

A lot of posters here are so good at expressing the anguish, humor and relief of life both from their JW days and beyond.

But even more, the forum has really helped many people (myself included) take their first steps beyond "JW life" into whatever comes next. And we have people cheering us on along the way.

• LittleToe
  • Sentinel
    Sentinel

Why thank you! What a nice thing to say.

Yep, we are just normal people, living in reality. It feels great .

/<

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Aren't you sweet to say that! I agree with your sentiments too. It's always a breath of fresh air to see what's going on in the board on any day.

Love,

Nina

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

(((((((Elamona))))))) Thank you SO much! It really helps to know everyone here is appreciated, after being villified for so long in the borg. We love ya, too, chere!

Cheers!

Frannie B

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

elamona. Why, what a nice thing to say. I have learned over the past couple of months, (especially after Simon started that thread about haqving a section where only regular posters could enter) there are a lot of posters who come here regularly, but post sparsely.

Yes, this board can stir a great deal of emotion, and that is why I come here as well.

• gumby
    gumby

Elamona,

Thank you.

Gumby

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I also come here daily. I enjoy the serious and the fluff too.

Welcome and I hope to get to know you better.

wannaexit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit