The Dark Tower, a prison without bars

by freeman 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nowuask
    nowuask

You are correct about the control factor. It seem that all they care about, how many at the meeting, # of hours in the service, don't make money, send us your money & donations (even though they have billions), study, read this or that, only be friends within the congration. They would like this to be tought to there kids, they (kids) don't know the differance between right & wrong! I would love to get out of this prison, but when you have a wife that holy, I dont want harm her mentally, can't seem to be able to find a way out!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I don't know what you are talking about; I have to cancel my attendance at meetings at least 2 times a week, due to weather.

If the sun is shining, I stay home; if it is cold and rainy, I stay home.

When I know the storm will be with the wife, I go.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Good observation! I was never upset about having meeting canceled. Kind of the same feeling of waking up on a school-day and seeing the outside blanketed in snow. What kid grumbles about missing school? It's a day of pure bliss!

nowuask: Welcome! I see you've been here since July, but this is your first post. I hope to hear more from you.

SNG

• Faraon
    Faraon

Their icon should be a venus fly trap.

Their motto: You can come in, but you can't get out .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit