Ayahuasca The Soul Herb

by new boy 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• new boy
    new boy

I'm writing this tread for the people out there that are still looking for some kind of answers. People who feel the void that any organized thought system can produce. People who know there is more to this life than our daily routine which eventually will end, when we no longer exist.

The answers are out there, but don't lie within other people. The don't lie within any organizations, religious or otherwise.

The answers lie within yourself.

Many times when people hear a truth on a soul level they say "I know." The reason being, is they are not hearing a new truth. They are simply remembering an old truth that they already know.

You yourself, are the biggest mystery in the universe. So how do we tap into this great well of truths and knowledge that is in your very own mind? How do you recall the wisdom you already know cellular level?

There are many ways. One of them is the "soul herb" Ayahuasca. There is no way to describe the truths you will uncover.

It's not necessary anymore to go to Peru and spend ten thousand dollars for this adventure with a shaman. Ceremonies are now done all over the world including my little town I now live in Sedona Arizona.

If you have this experience, then Jesus's words might prove to be true. "The kingdom of god lies within you."

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all, my dear friends

• Jayk
    Jayk

Ive partaken of certain psychedelic fruits and have seen some very beautiful and very scary things. I didn't find the scarey thing very scary but some would. A few of the patterns I've seen match up with religious symbols from different groups and symbols from cave paitings. It gave me idea of whats been going on...

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

new boy

Have you ever taken Ayahuasca ? What did you experience?

I have never taken LSD, magic mushrooms, cocaine, heroin, DMT, or any other psychedelic drugs. I did smoke marijuana as a teen. It did make me see another world. I saw colors that were brighter, time stood still, music sounded much clearer and sounded like ''God's'' speaker system, and made me focus on small functions we do on a daily basis as a big deal.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I've done ayahuasca many times starting 2001 from home brews they helped me a lot. The last time was 2009. My mood always improved as I would face my inner demons and early life trauma. I remembered trauma as far back as one year old. After the ordeal I always felt a kind of rebirth into the world and my mind felt so much younger as I connected back to those days very therapeutic.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I kind of look at psychedelics as a way to get back some of yourself that is buried in your unconscious namely the shadow(Jungian) or becoming more whole. I would suggest to get familiar with the different techniques and have a good set and setting when taking these tools/medicines. BTW last time I looked these herbs are cheap and easy to get on the internet from many different suppliers.

• new boy
    new boy

Yes I have partaken about eight times. Four of those times have been with my son. We both felt more connected to each other after the experience.

Ayahausca will give you what you need not want you want. The first time I did it, I would ask a question in my head and get an immediate answer. I keep saying "wow" or "really" out loud. I'm sure I was an annoyance to the twenty other people in the room with me.

The major ingredient in Ayahausca is DMT this is something your own body produces in your pineal gland. They say at your death a massive about is released into your body. Almost every living thing produces it. Some call it the god molecule.

Every person's experience is different. Having a Shaman will help too, because he takes what he calls "the medicine" a long with you. He is there to guide you through your experience. Seven of the eight times I did it, I had a shaman there also.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

It's been said that your brain lies to you. It protects you from what is really present in you. If you're ugly, fat, a drug addict, an annoying person, it hides it.

Does Ayahausca show/tell you what kind of person you really are and let's you figure it out after you experience?

• new boy
    new boy

Some have expressed an experience as if they were dying. This dying experience feels like the death of your ego. There is no hiding. I could see clearly what a jerk I have been. It totally strips the protective layers away too show whatever is you need to see.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Yes I think it uncovers your shadow if you let it. It shows you your dark side which if accepted causes you to make course corrections.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I remember one time I took a big does of ayahuasca deep in the woods I brought a long a cd player with head phones and took a back pack with a tent. The CD I used was to sonically drive alfa, beta, waves beeps. eventually the beeps seemed to produce some very beautiful music all made in my own head. I went deep into my own psyche at that time bringing up all sorts of stuff from my unconscious.

My girl friend at the time encouraged my taking this medicine because it had the effect of making me a much kinder and thoughtful person which I attribute to it's illumination of my own dark side which I wasn't aware of.

I always prefer taking it alone and in private where I won't be disturbed for about 6 hours. That seemed to give me my deepest and most meaningful trips as I'm unencumbered with other people around and I can most be myself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit