Freddy vs jason

by Stefanie 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I bought my copy yesterday. I liked the movie in theater, cant wait till the weekend to pop it into the dvd player. I like scary movies, missed out on a lot of them while in the borg.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Stefanie - Me too! One weekend I just went out and rented all the horror movies I could watch. Hellraiser, Phantasim, Friday the 13th, The Shining ect. However, I haven't seen Freddy vs. Jason yet...

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Hey, thats a great idea. I rented some of them, but there are lots out there that I want to see. Like The Haunted. I havent even seen the Scary Movies.. Spoofs.. Even though they are funny I havent gone and rented them.

Blair witch is one I would like to see.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

You know, I've never seen Blair Witch. I should rent that one. The Scary Movies are hysterical! I'd reccommend them! I don't remember if I've seen The Haunted. A really good twisted scary movie is The Others with Nicole Kidman. And The Exorcist isn't as scary as I thought it would be. It's actually kind of funny.

• tink
    tink

i have to say, blair witch is pretty rockin. just don't get it in your head that it is going to be the best movie ever, because you will be disappointed. i saw it with low expectations and totally loved it. horror films are my favorite, and to me, the cheesier they are, the better. if you don't mind subtitles you should check ou anything that Argento has done. totally kickass italian horror. anything unapologetically stupid and gorey is totally fine by me, too ;)

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

lol One of the first scary movies i saw upon getting out was The Ring, before that i didnt make an effort to try and see them. After that I was hooked again like when i was younger. I saw The Others on Tv the other day It was cool.

Tink, can I rent something like that at Hollywood or blockbuster, or will I have to get it online?

• tink
    tink

hmm......i'm not sure how big your foreign film section is @ hollywood/blockbuster where you are....the ones here suck so i went to Suncoast or some random little movie place like that. definitely worth buying, though, if you're into cool artsy kind of horror.

• shera
    shera

Get "Jeepers Creepers",the second one in my opinion is very good." Darkness falls" is another choice for you.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/mgm/jeepers_creepers_2/

Enjoy.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Hey that reminds me of 28 days later. I want to rent that. Has anyone seen it yet?

• tink
    tink

i saw it in the theater and it RAWKS!!! you should also check out 'May'...pretty freaky ;) and they should have it at blockbuster/hollywood type places.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit