Ladies wear

by simplesally 22 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

Ok......logan asked........so what do you men prefer for a lady to wear at night.....besides her birthday suit. What are your favorite types of lingerie?

• micheal
    micheal
    so what do you men prefer for a lady to wear at night

me.

But honestly... I'm not that fussy at all, whatever she finds comfortable.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Basically, whatever she wants.

But I do have preferences to what she wears under her clothes or just before sex.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Nos.......thats what I meant. I've been shopping for new stuff and just need some hints....

• Sassy
    Sassy

Come on guys.. I know you have preferences.. GUYS have preferences.. tell her what turns you on?????

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

<----keenly watching this thread too

<----Has a sneaking suspicion her flannel pants and high school t-shirt aren't cutting it...

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Okay, my personal preferences. I've never been a huge fan of thongs. They leave little suspence. G-strings are sexy as hell!

I've also become very tired of the color black. Every woman wears black. I like other colors - Red, Pink and Baby Blue. Another thing I'm quite fond of is the whole girlish thing - something with a pattern such as hearts, flowers (not big granny style ones), cartoon characters, etc. It gives a more girly effect and I love it!

Stockings and garter belts are always great.

• simplesally
    simplesally

I chose that

• simplesally
    simplesally

and this

• Sassy
    Sassy

I wish I had a body like "AND THIS"....

my boyfriend loves black... and thongs.. funny how they all like something diffferent.. I have dated men who told me take all the dressing off because I am not turned on by longerie but by skin.........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit