RC 2017 - Videos of the FULL English Convention - all 17 hours

by darkspilver 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Da.Furious
    Da.Furious

Thanks. Although i will watch/listen to this beforehand, unfortunately i have to drag my ass for the 3 days in London with the family.

• Da.Furious
    Da.Furious

Just noticed the link only has Saturday and Sunday videos. Is Friday missing, still in progress to upload or me doing something wrong?

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Just noticed the link only has Saturday and Sunday videos. Is Friday missing, still in progress to upload or me doing something wrong?

Sorry, you gotta be quicker....

Friday was available to those people that followed the OP link when I posted it...

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I have no desire to sit through this crap voluntarily digitally or in person, i do want to keep up with their propaganda. I'll just wait until Lloyd Evans does a rebuttal. Or when the topics on here get heated about a particular talk.

• Da.Furious
    Da.Furious

Friday was available to those people that followed the OP link when I posted it...

Ah, i missed it! Hope someone will share the Friday recordings in the near future.

All efforts are much appreciated.

• justme
    justme

thanks for posting it!

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    Pale.Emperor: I'll just wait until Lloyd Evans does a rebuttal.

And that is why I'm happy he seems to be able to make a living out of this. I mean, who has time to do this? I prefer to go do karate.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Ah, i missed it! Hope someone will share the Friday recordings in the near future.

Friday is re-uploaded

It is in a smaller resolution now (640 x 360 rather than 1280 x 720, so the file size is approximately 75% smaller)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit