Venus and Serena William's mother in a Mother's Day commercial

by Expanded-Mind 14 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

How can anyone that threw a major temper tantrum for getting a coaching penalty (and I don't mean just the racket--I mean the cussing out the referees after the racket smashing) be a faithful jokehovian? Threatening the officials, even calling them sexist, for issuing standard penalties for infractions that were committed, and lying about said coaching violation (the person doing the coaching admitted doing it), should be more than enough to get someone disfellowshipped, and since the event was public, it would have taken the hounders no effort to find out that it happened.

Thus, after that temper tantrum last year at the US Open, a Mothers Day ad would not be out of the way. If anything, I would have more respect for the ad than for the tantrum after a coaching violation.

• zeb
    zeb

and they are very affluent.. does $$ have anything to do with it..?

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Is it me, or does every mother in that commercial look like a raving psychopath?

• I quit!
    I quit!

If you are rich and famous or the parent of someone who is rich and famous I think they give you a "get out of disfellowshipping free" card. The average JW would be getting a call to meet with the elders if ever did anything like that.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    a vile family from the creepy dad and his camera obsession and the strange mum, the less said about Serena the better,if a sniper had blown her brains out immediately after her repulsive repugnant behaviour in the 2018 US Open tennis final I think I would have congratulated him, typical family coming from nothing and having wealth, zero class, Venus is the only member of that awful family that has ever conducted herself on a level of normality, trailer park trash winning the lottery always goes wrong

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit