Greetings!!!

by CsharpBminor 38 Replies latest jw friends

• CsharpBminor
    CsharpBminor

Hello everyone! I am looking forward to meeting each and every one of you during my visit. Thank you for allowing me to park my van outside of your Kingdom Hall! I am counting on you to see to it that I eat well while I am here. While I am visiting I will be busy weeding through the slackers that are amongst us. Those taking the lead will be given new responsibilites like holding the microphone for me and making sure there is plenty of toilet paper in the John. Speaking of which lets begin todays meeting, by opening your Bible to the first chapter of John, where we read,"In the beginning..."

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Welcome! Are you (or were you) a Circuit Overseer?

• badboy
    badboy

u want 2 b saint Paul!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Welcome C# Bm !!

{raises hand} Oh, oh, oh!! Can I have the privilege of showing you hostility hospitality during your visit to our congregation?

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

WOW! A new CO is here for a visit!

*waving hands wildly in the air* come to my house first!!! I make a mean pork tenderloin with scalloped potatoes and a side of aspargus and some sweet ice tea!

We have lots of good congregation gossip to share too! Looks as if one of the sisters in the hall went and had an affair with her father-in-law...in fact it has been going on for the past two years*...and that is just the beginning!

*actually a true story

• Celia
    Celia

I just clicked on this thread because of the name of the new poster.... musical name.... I thought that maybe it was Farkel resurrected.... ***sigh***

• CsharpBminor
    CsharpBminor

I wiill be glad to answer all of your questions, we can discuss them while we are out making disciples of people of all the nations, baptising them in the name of the father, the son, and the Governing Body. You are all in the car group with me today. But someone needs to drop me off at Vivamus' house!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'd also like to have the CO at my house. I have a couple of cans of Pork & Beans sitting in the cupboard.

• CsharpBminor
    CsharpBminor

(After having the hell slapped out of me by my lovely wife..)

I am only kidding.

Pork and beans sounds good.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick
    You are all in the car group with me today.

Oh good! I know a little laundry mat where we can leave some mags to get our time started...then I have some rural territory that will take us about an hour to get to...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit