A discovery concerning 1975 as I am going through old Watchtower literature

by lastmanstanding 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I think everyone has heard about the video at the convention a few years back where an older ‘brother’ relates that “some were selling their homes” Pre 1975, and it makes it look like the rank and file are stupid. It shifts the blame to the r&f. No mention of the KM that advocated it.

And you have all seen the KM that said it, and that it was the May 1974 KM.

However, it was NOT. I have the thing here, old yellow hardcopy of all the old KMs.

The Watchtower online shows this article as km 5/74 p.3 but it is not there. I was a scratching my head looking, thinking I was missing it.

It was the following month in June.

I know there are ‘photos’ showing this as May, and the Watchtower site is also wrong.

Was this done on purpose? ...to catch people?

I can make any kind of photo you want and upload. But I am not incorrect.

• BORG OFF
    BORG OFF

Are they us or uk kingdom ministries?

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Canada

Even the part in the Service Meeting that covers the material is June.

Is it possible that Canada and US covered this material in a different month?

• BORG OFF
    BORG OFF

I’ve got the UK Km’s and i can’t find it in them

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I’m trying to upload a picture

• lastmanstanding
  • lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I can’t upload full size, the site won’t take it. And why it turned I have no idea.

• BORG OFF
    BORG OFF

I will check with my copies tomorrow, thanks

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I am looking at the online version, and I notice a few differences. The June 1974 KM front page article is entitled “Show Loyalty to Our God” and the hardcopy in my possession says “Be Loyal toGod”

So, were the articles not consistent in different countries?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

It sounds to me like the same thing that went on with the "Millions Now Living Will Never Die "

being changed to "Millions Now living May Never Die "

and also the year 1914 being when the end would come and all the brothers being taken up to heaven ?

And when that didn`t happen it changed to 1914 when we were in the time of the end and being taken up to heaven was for a future date ,and in the meantime we have to Preach This Good News of The Kingdom for a Witness to all the Nations and the End will come ,which still has not been accomplished.

The preaching of this good news of the kingdom to all of the nations.Nowhere near ever being fulfilled .

Mainland China ? No

Muslim Countries ? No

And that alone means Billions of people who have never heard of Jehovah God or any of his witnesses.And not even heard of the Christian Bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit