Scotland

by Jrjw 19 Replies latest jw friends

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

I'm up in the Highlands.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Sorry I don' live in Scotland but I know I'm pretty Scottish when it comes to spending money.lol. I hope that's close enough.
  • Fred Franztone
    Fred Franztone

I don't but I've heard of it.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Moderators might delete the thread for you if you think you’ve revealed too much.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

Nope. relatives there. They live in Inverness, which appears to be the Tesco capital of the known universe. they do nice pineapple cup cakes there. the sewage works next to Culloden gave me much joy as I walked looking at the Inverness bridge.

Mind you....I hate driving up that bloody A9. It looks post apocalyptic and ugly. Apart from that....happy days. Perth was nice though and the Weeji (Glasgow), radio stations were great. I did get told to take the 2nd exit on the roundabout.....no roundabout there though. Weird.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

We farm sit every year in Crocketford near Dumfries.

• flipper
    flipper

A lot of my ancient ancestors on my mom's side were from Scotland in the 1700's and before. A lot from England and Scotland. The countryside is so beautiful in Scotland. It's one place I'd put on my bucket list down the road if I get a chance to visit while still on this planet alive. Would love to have a drink with some of you Scottish friends here on the board. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• 88JM
    88JM

Edinburgh here

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

my first wife ( born-in ) was scottish---as indeed were her parents--and grandmother. sadly that put me off for life.

• happy@last
    happy@last

Glasgow here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit