cleveland ohio CA results

by nowwhat? 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• new boy
    new boy

3% growth? Maybe not. How many got Dfed in that circuit in the same period time?

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

JWs have a price on their head. Apparently, it's $10

Yep, and here in Canada, where it takes 13 Canadians to equal 10 Americans, the price is about $13 (factor in the BOC exchange rate 1.334)

They take the attendance in the morning and meet with the elders at lunch break.

Suddenly, the "expenses" for the convention happen to work out, consistently, according to this formula.

E = AP where E is expenses, A is attendance and P is price per head.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That is around 6 silver dimes per person in attendance. And that doesn't include the gas needed to get there. Better off skipping the donation and buying the dimes--you will not regret it. And, even if the dollar bumbles along, those dimes will have cost you nothing except what you would have wasted on the damnation of the whole human race.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

My wife and son went. I stayed home.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Yup $10 bucks a head. I guess that's a bargain for an all day program but considering it a boring Watchtower brain-drain session, not worth it.

Seems like $10 a head is the standard rate now. That's insane.

• sir82
    sir82

Yep that is correct, $10 a head across the USA, for each CA.

1.2 million publishers X $10 X 2 CAs per year = $24 million income per year from the USA, just from CAs.

Actual operating expenses for a CA must be, maybe, 2% of that total. A little water, a little electricity, a few dozen rolls of toilet paper, some Sam's Club 55-gallon-tubs of cleaning supplies....

There is the occasional maintenance or repair work on the building, but overall, the profit margin from a CA must be well north of 90%. Oh, and tax-free, of course.

Makes you wonder if they will dream up a way to hold 3 or more of these things a year, especially now when they are all one day long (instead of some being 2 days long).

• 08out
    08out

I used to do the accounts Thier about 8 years ago ,I remember it being around 5000,really has gone up

• steve2
    steve2

I used to do the accounts Thier about 8 years ago ,I remember it being around 5000,really has gone up

08out, what was the attendance 8 years ago?

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

As I posted earlier they used to keep it at around 800 which was comfortable for the venue

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Went to many assemblies at the Vine Street facility in Willoughby, up from the Akron area. Hated them all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit