When Milton Henschel was tortured and beaten in Africa

by Hecce 30 Replies latest social current

• Hecce
    Hecce

Is there some reason for starting this thread? I'm just wondering, as it seems out of nowhere. It sounds like a horrible scenario. Are you stringing this out and then going to show us something that it didn't happen or something?

Nothing spectacular or hidden about this subject. Just remember that candy comes in many different flavors and what "might be out of nowhere" for you might be of interest to others.

I learned about this occurrence when I was pointing to a JW that no member of the GB has ever been a victim of the type of abuse that the friends often suffer; to my surprise he mentioned the Henschel incident.

Now thru Blondie I learned about the discrepancy regarding how many were faithful.

This is just WT history and in my opinion it helps to know as much as possible. Now if there is something wrong with posting the thread, I am sure that Simon will see fit to remove it and I will agree with him.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I never said that there was anything wrong with starting the thread, I merely asked what was behind it and wondered if you had somewhere in particular you were going with it beyond the basic story. Like I said, it was tragic and sad. They didn't deserve that treatment. It was just a question, no offense intended. You posted with zero context and I was just seeking some to understand why this in particular at this time. I thought maybe something else inspired it in particular.

• Hecce
    Hecce
    I never said that there was anything wrong with starting the thread, I merely asked what was behind it and wondered if you had somewhere in particular you were going with it beyond the basic story. Like I said, it was tragic and sad. They didn't deserve that treatment. It was just a question, no offense intended.

My apologies, it seems that I made a wrong reading of your comment.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

No worries man. I probably worded it too forthrightly and maybe it seemed accusatory. I was just genuinely curious as to context.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

When Milton Henschel was tortured and beaten in Africa..

Courtesy of the WBT$..

People Need To "Wake The F*ck Up!!!"..

The WBT$ will sacrifice anyone, in their own best interests..

• waton
    waton

The Liberians took the issue as seriously as the witnesses. The ovens were not hot enough this time.

Re: those soldiers, herd Instinct, once in action, and a mob starts this way, there is no stopping, and individuals will lose their personal identity, limitations. Stay out of mobs near flags.

• zeb
    zeb

Most truly a hellish situation.

Did the wts deny the concept of saluting flags later as they did with Malawi and the 'cards'.

At the time of its happening I wrote to Australia's Minster for Foreign Affairs about the Malawi situation. His reply was ambivalent. Did he know something the wt was not telling us?

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Sadly, being Africa, this is all too believable!

It could have been Asia, Australia, Europe, North/South America.

Evil people are on every continent.

Sylvia

• waton
    waton
    At the time of its happening I wrote to Australia's Minster for Foreign Affairs about the Malawi situation. His reply was ambivalent. Did he know something the wt was not telling us?

Did not the Queen greet the president of Malawi later, so: the Commonwealth decided not to interfere in the internal affairs of a member?

• Hecce
    Hecce

Page 1 of Awake 2/8 1964 after the situation was solved, it seems that there was a letter writing campaign, similar to the Russian affair.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit