Newcomer - Old hand retiring from JW's

by Celtic 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Celtic
    Celtic

Hello to onen hag oll (one and all).

My name is Mark from the westcountry of the British Isles, Kernow (Cornwall) to be precise, very, very rugged and magical Celtic country full of myth, legends and ancient magic.

I was brought up within the borgy bogie balderdash, 3rd generation, father, WT overseer and local and regional assembly, convention organiser. My parents are still both in as well as my older sister and her family.

I was disfellowshipped in April 1995 for anger and swearing.

The journey since has been a tour of magic and mystery, in search of healing and self-belief and empowerment enabling.

I work in community regeneration issues, especially social exclusion and am a full member of independent UK government 'think tank' The Community Action Network (CAN) www.can-online.org.uk

Very interested in expanding networks and connectivity building plus capacity building between all groups suffering the long term effects of social exclusion. I am also a volunteer with the Self Direction Community Project in Cornwall www.selfdirection.org and we have just secured excellent funding for replication of our first class disability awareness website now renowned for one of the best worldwide.

My personal vision is to create and design Sculptured Acoustic Water Gardens for which plans are now moving well along.

Well along in my new journey of self discovery and healing I have already faced directly many recovery issues and continually look forward to regenerating my outlook always more positively and upbeat along the way.

Now single once more at the grand old age of 34 (550), I have one son aged 7.5.

Another of my greatest loves in life is the magical and mysterious Helford River where I was born at the garden of dreams - Trebah, one of the 80 most beautiful gardens worldwide.

Poor but rich inside, I love the university of life and wish to reach out to others to share positiveness and empathy.

Finally, giving everyone here a big friendly smiley kick up the backside.

Keep your chins up folks!!

peace

mark

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HAAHHAH Mark your as crazy as ever!!! Good to have you here you'll love it!!!

*I was disfellowshipped in April 1995 for anger and swearing.*
    ohh you'll fit right in hahahha!!!!

Ven

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Welcome to the board Celtic. Thats two new ways of getting rid of someone in the Borg you don't like that I have read just today. Reviling and now anger and swearing! LOL
    Hope to hear more from you!!
    TW

• FlabbyCabby
    FlabbyCabby

WELCOME. WE NEED POSITIVE THINKERS TO MAKE US REALISE HOW DEPRESSED WE ARE

• Introspection
    Introspection

Hi Mark, nice to have you here. And ehh.. That's it for now. :)

Mark too

• Celtic
    Celtic

I'll fit right in where I ask innocently? How many more times do I have to tell you off for your very balmypotimessinessinisn naughty mind?

I don't know, what ever are we going to have to do about you?

peace

mark

• reagan_oconnor
    reagan_oconnor

Welcome... I'm fairly new here, myself. It's been fun so far, and I've managed to pick out who to ignore...

Ah, Celtic, bone of my bones and knot of my knots...

Cheers,
    Reagan

"I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

• waiting
    waiting

Well, hey there, Reagan,

Hope I'm not *one of those to be ignored*? If so, just ignore me - I'll chatter on anyway. It's a gift.

Hey Celtic,

I said hello on another thread to you - good to know that Venice is going to keep you straight and on the earth.

Welcome again.

waiting

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I'll do my best Waiting but I can't promise you anyting!! He's a crazy one!

Miss Balmypot

• Celtic
    Celtic

Ruddy Nora Venice, its almost tranquil in here, so dignified, civilised even after Tishies board.

Wheres the mildly conversational upbeat area? Could you direct me please or anyone else for that matter, cos I got a bit lost wandering around down those corridors back there?

I can almost visualise my hammock swinging in this cyberspace room, one leg cocked over the side, lazily swinging from side to side reading a good satirical laugh on the Conservatives whupping after the elections here.

Venice, my minds getting bored. It needs input, more stimulating imformation, more sociology, more psychology and spirituality, its needs generated fun, oh boy, if my minds flying this fast I might just have to go back to the cult of Tripe & Wowhooweena and those women scare me.

Oh my giddy aunt, the weeks been good, life can be amazingly good when you put the effort back in to reshape and redefine things. Everything seems to be moving in the seemingly 'proper job' direction, it is this that sometimes positively worries me, that stuff is actually going to plan, I was accustomed to life being far more cockeyed than this.

Direct me gal (ladies welcome too and grudgingly you guys can lend a hand, I just don't find your, I mean, our species as sexually, well, you know what I'm trying to say, ... attractive), I need a firm hand, any suggestions from you or anyone else?

With mischievious twinkling eyes and laughter, boy this skunks good again, have a good un and keep your bloody chins up

peace

mark

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit