oh dear....

by stuckinarut2 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• Dunedain
    Dunedain
    It should be "why you gotta be so WRONG", about 1877, and 1895, and 1914, and 1975, and what a generation is, and how to treat children, and about your past, and they way you judge and treat people.
  • Magnum
    Magnum

OMG, I can tell that's genuine - made by JWs. Extremely corny just as I would expect. I agree with sparrowdown. If it had been made by JW opposers as a spoof or parody, it would have been funny. However, that thing was just plain out embarrassing.

I bet Junior, the main guy in the video, really thinks he can sing. It's really naïve and presumptuous on his part to think he's going out to teach people. He is CLUELESS. Knows virtually nothing about the Bible - history, doctrine, etc. Heck, he probably doesn't even have a good grasp of what JWs believe.

• scoobydont
    scoobydont

Is this the new poster boy for JWs ? You can just picture the conversation around this "cool" and "super inspirational" video when a few JW families get together on a Saturday evening to share "spiritual encouragement" over some bottles of lemonade and doritos! I certainly don't miss those tedious evenings!

How I would love to hear from this kid and his chums in the video, in a few years' time, when they become filled up with raging hormones!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I really hope more dubs get inspired to make videos. The world really needs to see how special they are......

I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect cult harmony

I'd like to hold it in my arms

and keep it imprisoned in my cult of hate...

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H
    Does anyone know a good way to clean vomit from a keyboard?
  • problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Oh man.....the comments....the video.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

I viewed this video sometime ago. I found it sad yet amusing. Entertaining yet upsetting. Stupid yet stupid again

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Magnum: Heck, he probably doesn't even have a good grasp of what JWs believe.

Young man, I'll listen to what you have to say IF you can clearly explain to me the "overlapping generation" teaching using only the Bible and a standard dictionary!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    I have seen this a while back. On a certain level it is a cute video. However, this young man is wasting his life. No amount of singing will change that.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Dunedain - "...it would be very hypocritical for them to say WE can, but YOU can't..."

Pssh.

Never stopped 'em before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit