Palm Reading

by JH 23 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Does anybody here believe in palm reading? Some say that they can see by the lines of your hands if you will live a long life, or any other aspect of your life.

Is there anybody good at this here? If so, read mine.

• shamus
    shamus

I believe that palms have lines.

I also believe that people who read them need to get they're head examined.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Hm, I see that if you don't send me a lot of money right away, you will have terrible misfortune from having too much money - it is burdening your soul! Quickly, give me your money for safe disposal in the local bar.

CZAR

• JH
    JH
    I also believe that people who read them need to get they're head examined.

You mean their forehead lines examinied.

• shamus
    shamus

You're going to die in 1 hour.

• shamus
    shamus

JH,

In regards to your joke... You sick little monkey...

Why don't you go change your avy again, LOL!

• Dawn
    Dawn

You must be a pencil pusher.......I see no manual labor calouses

Beyond that.......well...............looks like a nice hand.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I had a customer a few years ago, that was a Palm Reader. She read my cousin's palm when she was with me one time, and told her she was going to live to be a very old lady. That cousin died two years later of breast cancer.

On the other hand, about 30 years ago, someone read mine (I was a JW, but it happened so fast I didn't have a chance) and told me I had 4 children. I had 3. She said "You are going to have another one." I did 5 years later.

Who knows about these things? Could be coincidence but your face tells a lot about your life, so why not your hands?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

You will die an untimely death in circumstances evolving a clown, two midgets with cameras and an elephant with a severe bowel disorder.

Edited to add:

Tip: Try to avoid standing behind elephants with bowel disorders!

• Sirona
    Sirona

As with many methods of divination, palm reading isn't a 100% predictor of the future. Sometimes it just gives an insight into the personality.

There are so many charlatans out there who do palm reading just for the cash. However I think that some people can really read palms and give you information, but its usually pretty limited. I prefer Tarot or Runes, or even scrying for divination purposes.

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit