DYING FOR A CAUSE ?

by Blueblades 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Would you put your head on a platter so to speak?For what cause would you die for?

Example:Witnesses have given up their lives rather than take a life saving blood transfusion.Other witnesses would rather die before they would betray the society or their brothers.They would become a martyr for Jehovah / wt.society if it came down to it.They would in effect put their head on a platter so to speak.The yearsbooks relate expieriences of such ones.

There might of been a time when I would of done this,but not now.Other than the natural instinct of protecting your loved ones even dying for them,or defending your country,which is understandable,knowing what you know now ,would you die for a cause.

Blueblades

• Dawn
    Dawn

I believe I would die for freedom. For the right to decide. If I protect that right now then I ensure that right for my children and my grandchildren.

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

At one ttime I would put my head on a platter for the org however now I believe that I would not be a martyr for any cause other that to protect my life or the life of those that I love, My views like mr. razor blades that doesnt like the ax.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Fear,I'm not razor blades,that's someone else on this board.When we think we know someone that is posting on this board,it is prudent to e-mail them,not give them up on this forum.The reason we have screen names is to protect our privacy and not be bothered by the society.Thank you for your consideration.

Blueblades, (Who knows who you are and would never betray you )

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

Blue blades, Sorry. I dont know who you are.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Fear,check your in box,new message

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit