Were your prayers ever answerd by Jehovah?

by micheal 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Mine were always answered-------- NO.

Ken P.

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

Well First off, i never refer to God as Jehovah, yea Jehovah is mention in the king james bible i believe only about 1 or 2 times, but nobody is 100% sure what GOD personal name is, so i only refer to GOD as GOD or The father and sometimes The almighty. Second When you pray to GOD and you ask for things, first make sure the things that you are asking for are not worldly, second make sure your faith is real strong and make sure you have alot of patience and last: Look forward to it with great Joy.

And to answer your question: Yes & No. But the no part im not really concern about, cause it's not that important, but overall im very blessed. Im just chilling back waitng for armageddon!

• micheal
    micheal

Im just chilling back waitng for armageddon!
    I hope you have alot of chilling cause your gonna need it.

• minimus
    minimus

I think so........

• garybuss
    garybuss

Sort of. I prayed for a hot dog and at the District assembly in Bismarck North Dakota he sent me two wieners with attendant badges on.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Only when I prayed for things that were bad for me. Reasonable requests were ignored.

Walter

• micheal
    micheal
    Maybe prayer is therapeutic becasue it helps you to talk through your problems

I believe this to be very true.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Many of my prayers were answered. I believe there was a similar question to this a few weeks ago, and I elaborated on one of them. It was on Nov. 30 2003 started by Singing Man, "Have you ever honestly had Jehovah answer your prayer".

Codeblue

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Once I prayed that none of my prayers would be answered. Now I'm not sure what's happening.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I used to think my prayers for things were answered, but I no longer pray and good things continue to happen. Actually they happen more frequently since we've left the org.

Also insert obligatory "LOL @ Syrup" response.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit