Form of art? dog lovers l@@k!

by plmkrzy 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Maybe dog "lovers" was a bad choice of words.

I read this and thought it was pretty funny. I'm just wondering what society will make of it 2,000 years from now when evidence is unearth of these torrid affairs. lol!

Another pagan ritual discovered among ancient ancestors.

Dutch woman offers 'doggy dancing' lessons

January 09 2004 at 04:39PM

Amsterdam - It has long been said that a dog is a man's best friend, but a Dutch dog trainer is taking the relationship one step further - offering "doggy dancing" lessons to people wanting a canine dancing partner.

Ten owners and their dogs - including a border collie and a German shepherd - have signed up to learn to waltz, tango and boogie with Annette Helder at her training school in the northern Netherlands.

"Dogs love when they get attention from their owners. You teach the dog certain basic moves, like weaving between your legs, circling, walking backwards and rolling over," said Helder, who charges ?45 euros (about R360) for eight lessons.

Dogs and owners will learn to move in time to music in what has become a competitive sport in countries including the United States and Britain, she said of the classes near Groningen.

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

OMG!!! I have seen this several times, and it is so freaking adorable!!! You can tell the dogs are having a blast, and it looks really cool to see how well the dogs are really able to follow the choreography!!! I saw it on "Pet Stars" on Animal Planet just the other night!!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    I have seen this several times,

I know I don't watch a lot of TV but I have never seen this!

• maybesbabies
  • maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Just click on the link to see the video

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

OMG! It took about 5 min. to download cuz Im on dial-up but I finally got to watch rookie dancing to greese soundtrack. Way kool! Thanks for the link. I'll check out again when Im back up to speed.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Cute! But let's not forget about Cat Dancing: http://www.monpa.com/dwc/classesvideo.html

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

CAT Dancing! I gotta show this one to my girlfiend who is a cat lover. In the worst degree. She shops at only one grocerie store "Whole Foods" because her cat will only eat cat food from THAT grocerie store. lol! Her cat is health consious!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

LMAO!nufin

My conection speed is slow right now 56k. I was wondering what the heck was wrong with those cats they look traumatized! HAhahaha.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Bwahahaha. They're very well-behaved little kitties, aren't they?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit