The BRCI Conference

by larc 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi Rational:

I like your name and I will try to be rational too.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I guess what set off my concerns is that I do know a lot of people from that area but as I added to my last post, the DC for that area is on that same weekend so I should think most JWs in that area will be there way across the city....soooooo that does help.

I told a friend of mine and he and his wife would very much like to attend. They are much in the same boat as I am, but very enthusiastic to come with me...so I am going to try to make it. I very much would like to meet you folks from here and others whose experiences I have read about on other sites and I noticed they were speakers at some of the other conferences.

Thanks again,

Had Enough

• heathen
    heathen

ros and norm ,I'm sure you're both masterdebaters,but
    I'm also sure niether one of you will rock the world
    with dazzling brilliance.evelution is only a theory that
    can never be proven fact ,what can be proven is all things
    only produce acording to it's kind.THe heathen has spoken
    now kiss and make up .

• goo
    goo

heathen - you are wrong - janh can prove evolution - by posting pages from the thesis of kim oyhus and claiming himself to be the author.

refer to my post above

goo.

• ros
    ros

Hello, Had Enough:

You inquire whether BRCI is good for still-associated JWs -- ABSOLUTELY. You will be in good company. BRCI is very much aware that many Witnesses remain active for family reasons, and they are very accommodating. The mission of BRCI is to help bridge the way out of the Watchtower.
    Its even often announced that people should use discretion in taking pictures for the very reason you of your concern.

If you feel like it, post me privately. Perhaps we can discuss more and I can help you get in touch with some others in similar circumstances.

E-mail me at [email protected]

• ros
    ros

Reply to Norm:

Norm: Please refer to a new post titled "To Norm" for a reply to your post. Its kind of long and I thought this thread is long enough, and deviating away from the topic. Thanks.

• Alana
    Alana

Hi, Ros.....I am doing fine. I will keep my fingers crossed for next year being in Chicago again....I might get to attend again! Good to hear from you.

• Mishnah
    Mishnah

goo, when/where did janh plagiarize your thesis?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit