The Horse's Ass Award for May 2001

by seven006 40 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

In every news group, discussion board and chat room there seems to be a few individuals that never seem to completely grasp the art of thinking. Their need to disrupt and irritate reach superstar status in the realm of stupidity. The desire for attention and recognition though sophomoric post's and chat room spamming becomes as much a part of the entire Internet experience as the valuable and useful contributions of others.

It is my intention to recognize these individuals for who they are and their untiring contribution to the decay of intellectual communication, thus giving proof to the theory of evolution and the controversial concept that we all are indeed, decedents of monkeys.

I have commissioned myself to create a digital symbol of appreciation for their thoughtless and ever degrading efforts to the erosion of the information highway. In their honor and lust for recognition I have created what will sure become a coveted possession among the brain dead and socially retarded. I call it,

The Horse's Ass Award.

Each award will be given to an individual for their contributions to this and other boards dedicated to the advancement of the EXJW cause. This award will be given at the end of each month to the most worthy candidate so they can copy and paste it for the purpose of sharing it with their fellow spam junkies and personal therapist.

For the month of May 2001 this award is presented to a person we have all grown to love and admire. For his constant use of blue smiley faces in the chat room and unmatched expertise of the english language, I present the very first Horse's Ass Award to:

FREDHALL

Contabulations to youb Frad, you deserb it. Don't worry, it ain't cost ya nutten edder.

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

It is probably the only thing Fred ever won. I bet he feels honored.

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

lol...The H.A.A.

To those that didn't win this month, dont forget:

It's an honor just to be nominated!

SlayerLayer wonders if when Minnie Pearl died, they moved that tag from her hat to her big toe?

• bajarama
    bajarama

Way to go Fred, we're all so very, very proud of you! This is like the Nobel Prize, for dip shits.

Hey seven006 who else was nominated for this grand honor? I imagine there's some stiff competition out there for this award.

bajarama

• TR
    TR

Congrats, Fred!

Now you have two trophies on your mantle, the other one being the "Head Up Your Ass" award which has been awarded to you on several occasions, actually.

"Kults Suk"

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

TR,

Oooohhhhhhh! I get it now! That's YOUR butt, isn't it TR? That brown there underneath your bottom lip is a dead giveaway. The only thing that I can't figure out though is how "Midol-Wasasister's" (MW) left hand got to be on YOUR hairless butt.?????

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Don't worry Friday and don't be jealous; it'll be your turn next month, unless your cowardly mate YK slinks back in here!

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Oooooh Dave, you've really outdone yourself this time. lol Hey, you need to award that over at Tishie's too. Trouble is, there are quite a few candidates this month! Bet I know who you'd pick, though.

RCat

• Francois
    Francois

Seven006:

This is a grand award. I wonder if we might open up the process to take votes at the end of each month (you think we might want to make it a weekly award?). So when an awared is made, it's made with the support of each person here voting on it?

Also, we might want to set it up so that each person voting could include a comment upon the awardee.

For instance, I and several others refuse to acknowledge even the existence of certain posters. I've suggested that none of us do so, but the allure of making a comeback to some of these horse's asses is admittedly hard to resist, so they do. Responding only encourages those boneheads.

I'd like to point out that it seems most of the anti-ex-JWs who post here have such a lack of intellectual fire power they can't use correct grammar and spelling even in a one-line post. The current winner, for instance, hasn't posted a grammatically correct sentence YET. I mean, if that's the best they can do, how valid is anything else that comes outta their minds? (Another reason not to respond. I'd hate to admit that some ignorant jackass who can't string together a few words into a valid sentence was in control of my emotions, or was worthy of enough of my time to even respond to their mindless drivel.)

Anyhow, those are my observations and they're worth whatcha paid for 'em.

Francois

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Better type all your words backwards Francoise, Dave's cixelsyD.

RCat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit