British BLM activist has been shot in the head - media bias?

by LoveUniHateExams 22 Replies latest social current

• St George of England
    St George of England

I suppose it would be inappropriate to ask if the colour of the shooter is known as yet?

George

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

This is fake news. Guns are banned in the UK, therefore there was no gun. Fake.

• Simon
    Simon

Drug deal gone wrong, or fighting over territory?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

fighting over territory?

i expect so. They are carving each other up all the time.

• Simon
    Simon

The only thing we'll know for certain is that if a black person has been shot by another black person ... that somehow it will be the fault of white people.

Am I doing it right?

• fulano
    fulano

Of course the white is guilty... we invented the gun.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'm all for defunding the police in those "problem" areas.

INTERESTING TAKE ON THE PROBLEM FROM A BLACK POLITICIAN:

ST. LOUIS • Jimmie Edwards, the city’s new public safety director, did not waste time getting to his point.

“This message is for black folk,” Edwards said during remarks Monday at the annual downtown ceremony honoring the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Of the city’s 205 murders last year, 204 of the victims were African-Americans, Edwards said. “One hundred percent of the people that were caught and accused of those crimes were African-Americans. We have to address that. We cannot go forward and continue King’s dream unless we look in the mirror and address that problem. That’s a problem that’s on us.”

ST LOUIS POST DISPATCH 01/18/2018

• Simon
    Simon
    I suppose it would be inappropriate to ask if the colour of the shooter is known as yet?

4 Black men. Not really a surprise. Black people are the leading cause of Black deaths, because Black Lives only Matter to Black people on the rare occasions that a white cop is involved.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-57238301

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Black Lives only Matter to Black people on the rare occasions that a white cop is involved.

WELL SAID

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Chinese invented gunpowder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit