Paranoia about APOSTATES....Relentless

by wannaexit 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• scrubmaster
    scrubmaster

This will keep people from asking about the UN and pedophile cases -- interesting they mention they don't the whole truth and yet if an outsider or someone like myselfs makes this statement I would be considered an apostate.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim
    We "avoid them" by steering clear of their reasonings--whether in person, in printed form, or on the Internet. Why do we take such a stand? First, because God's Word directs us to do so, and we trust that Jehovah always has our best interests at heart.

What blatant, unabashed, unadulterated mind control rubbish!!

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

I can just imagine Jim Jones, David Koresh, etc, etc all saying almost the same words as this creepy cultish WTS propaganda...

• heathen
    heathen

What methods do apostates use to achieve their aim? They often resort to distortion, half-truths, and outright falsehoods.

I think the WTBTS did their part in that . I think most people they would love to write off as apostates were smart enough to see the problems with the organization. This is nothing but slander since they can't seem to ever admit they are wrong , it's always easier to shoot the messenger to keep the control over the truly blind followers .

• heathen
    heathen

What methods do apostates use to achieve their aim? They often resort to distortion, half-truths, and outright falsehoods.

I think the WTBTS did their part in that . I think most people they would love to write off as apostates were smart enough to see the problems with the organization. This is nothing but slander since they can't seem to ever admit they are wrong , it's always easier to shoot the messenger to keep the control over the truly blind followers .

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Go get em blondie.

Jesus did not treat the elders religious leaders with kid gloves, or show them the respect they demanded of them. Why?

They were corrupt and power hungry.

Just like the GB of today.

Following in the footsteps of Jesus, what should a christian do?

• shamus
    shamus

There was already another thread about this same watchtower. It's gone, pages away now, but we can all still laugh at how stupid the org. really is.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Hey Elsewhere, was there a signup form for the apostababe spanking, or uh...?

SNG

• Maverick
    Maverick

A witness friend talk to me yesterday and mentioned that some sisters were "working" her street and stopped by. They loved her house and asked about the workmenship. She told them my company name and they wrote it down. Then she mentioned my NAME. They started to whisper it to each other as if saying my name out loud would bring Jehovah's retribution upon them! My friend noted that as soon as they heard my name they seemed uncomfortable in being in her house. I guess I put a curse on the place or something! They left right after this. She thought they were acting really stupid. I explained to her that this was a conditioned response due to programming by the WTS. When she though I was being stupid!

Some things we see, and some we don't! Maverick

• blondie
    blondie

What I notice is that they never seem to pick a definite issue that the "apostates" are talking about. It is always in generalities and ambiguities. Almost a fill in the blank approach, all of the above. They never directly address the so-called lies. They're afradi people will run back to their computers and check it out.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit