Please Explain this to all Newbies....Why

by codeblue 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• codeblue
    codeblue

Why do we need to be referred to as Newbies? How does that "labeling status" get achieved, moving up to the top of the labeling process? And why does the labeling exist at all? What purpose does it serve?

I am asking this because, about a year ago when I first started lurking I found it very intriguing to find a "label" beneath someone's name and why some had different "labels" and just why does the labeling exist? Many other first posters probably have wondered as well as "lurkers".

Codeblue

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Uh .. You are a newbie, cuz you are a newbie. You reach Junior member at some point (can't remember the amount of posts you need)

Lurkers are those that read regularly, yet do not post.

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• Valis
    Valis

Because you are new to us...and for the most part it is a standard for discussion boards. No one really uses it as a label here anyway. Some people post awesome stuff right off the bat, while others lurk and occassionaly post things good or bad and some start off w/the fluff. It's all good. The thing though if there were no indication on how long one has been here or how many posts it might lead to at least one thing. The trolls that show up would use this to post stuff maybe a newbie would post just to stir things up, where they obviously know better, and a newbie might not. Don't worry though, its not meant to label you. Besides, you won't be there long if you hang around long enough. Oh and welcome to the board.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

hmmm....Viv am I stalking you today or are you stalking me?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I am stalking you Valis, cuz I can't get enough of that nipple of yours

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• Valis
    Valis

Um Viv, is that the body of christ yer putting in your mouth?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Yesssss, like any good Catholic girl would do

-

Blue Bubblegum girl

• gumby
    gumby
    Um Viv, is that the body of christ yer putting in your mouth?

No.....it's a piece of nicorette gum to keep her from smoking.

BTW Viv.......are you still a non-smoker? ( i know.......off topic)

Gumby

• Valis
    Valis

gumby, does your mom know you're talking to Apostates on the Internet?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Gumby, I sinned, but got right back on track after, so I guess, yap: non-smoker.

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit