What Is Your Favorite Type of Social Media?

by minimus 11 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I’m told that Facebook has lost its luster. Twitter is pretty popular as well as Snapchat and others.

Which type is your favorite to use?

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Facebook, I'm old lol

• Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

Minimus....do you work for the CIA?

You ask a hell of a lot of questions.

• Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

Or are you just a nosey barsteward?

• minimus
    minimus

You see all the information that I get a compile it and I have a dossier on every single person here. At least that’s what I was accused of before LOL

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    I don't care what the latest trends are, Facebook is just all around better. If you want more members, (billions, much of the world's population) and the most options (tagging, instant sharing, replying with images and GIFS in the comments, 360 video, uncropped images, posting ordinary text with no character limit, albums, integration with text messaging, on and on and on) for sheer usability Facebook is heads and shoulders above the competition, even their own Instagram which you can't even post live links in.
  • minimus
    minimus

Fb is best so far and if they clean up their so called news, it will be better.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

What Is Your Favorite Type of Social Media? - JWN, ain't no contest.

Aaand FaceBook.

• millie210
    millie210

Instagram!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MINIMUS:

I like Facebook even though it lost its luster according to some. I use it to keep up with relatives and old friends and we can see each others’ pictures.

I make it a point to keep away from political topics and current events because I’m sick of arguments and name-calling and people can think what they want.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit