Latest and greatest from Warwick

by Warwickslave 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Londo111
    Londo111
    Is it possible that they are going to announce something at the 2016 AGM that they are nervous about? That they want to move up the timeline?
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thank you!

WTUnderground!

• Warwickslave
    Warwickslave

There were a lot of couples who had sold everything to go to Warwick. I'm sure they feel dumb know that only men can work.

One guy I was working with, he was a highly skilled tradesman. He was telling me he want it to go sell everything back home and come with his wife to volunteer till the project was over. I told Him I taught that was a bad idea. He said his wife did not want to go. If he would of done that he would have to go back home with nothing. There were many delusional people there.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Thank you fastJehu. That is the one! The WT is so hypocritical! Makes me sick!
  • notjustyet
    notjustyet

Brandnew,.. Really, you would never fire up a crane for the WTBTS?

Think of all the damage you could do with a hour or so.

Also,..

I would imagine that the WTBTS propaganda machine would add about 6 months to a year for a deadline to any large building project to protect themselves in the case of any extra time the project actually needs to be finished. This would prevent them from the embarrassment of having the members to wonder why Jah would allow his project to take more time than expected. Then if everything goes according to actual time allowed to get the job done, they can come out, as is being done now, and announce that the project is ahead of schedule thanks to Jahs hand in the matter.

Win win!!

NJY

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

brandnew: Im a very skilled crane opperator, been for 16 years.....and would never fire up a crane for the watchtower.

How about a crane with a wrecking ball?

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

while living apart they could not follow the Bible’s direction to fill each other’s emotional and sexual needs

LINK TO WATCHTOWER

• brandnew
    brandnew

YES Y'ALL I WOULD DROP A LOAD ON EM !!!

and that crane is soooo small and cute......my crane would eat that one for breakfast......awwwwww so cute 😊

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit