Change of Pace, Alittle Good News.

by Guest 77 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Congrats Dan and family

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Arrowstar, didn't you always wanted me to name you personally when I entered the chat room? Now, is that changing the subject or what?

Pictures? First they have to get developed and then to scan them. I'll have to get JH to scan and post them next week when he visits us. I gotta learn to do these extra's on the net, oh well.

Hmmmm, anything for a celebration? ha ha.

Guest 77

• mouthy
    mouthy

Congratulations Granddad!!!! Isnt it great he wont be subject to WT influence .. Hope you & Granma will be available for baby sitting :)

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Hi Mouthy and thanks. Oh my wife just loves kids, no sweat in baby sitting. Actually she can do without the husband, I'm just a piece of the furniture, used at that!

Guest 77

• NoBorg
    NoBorg

Congrats grandpa!

• Valis
    Valis

Congrats!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

CONGRATS! Grandpa.

I have no grand children yet. I have 2 sons old enough to make babies but they aren't ready yet. My brother has 2 grand daughters, they are pistols, and one unknown on the way !

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Plmkrzy, I'm bordering on great. My oldest grandson is 20, so that's my next step on the ladder.

Guest 77

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    I'm bordering on great

?Just cross over now and call yourself great.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

plmkrzy, great grandfather. My oldest grandson is twenty! You didn't catch that, did you? My mother is a great, great grandmother many times over. Bordering on 'great' Grand daddy!

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit