Has the WTS always been this paranoid?

by jgnat 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• archangel01
    archangel01
    Eventually I was so worn out mentally and emotionally I got to the point that I was probably going to die at Armageddon and I didn't care any more, it was better than being with such hypocrites. Then I heard about the UN, saw the Dateline program, got on the net, and ... welll... here I am !

The UN, Dateline program, the Net, Testamonys, etc

"It's Like Chinese Food, How can a Billion people be Wrong!"

• jgnat
    jgnat

Archangel, I gotta agree with you about Chinese food. Who else found a thousand tasty uses for the soy bean?

• Odrade
    Odrade

But you know "There's bad association even within the congregation." So they're trotting out that tired old horse one more time, eh? bleh.

Odrade

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

IMHO - this trend has accelerated since the death of Uncle Milty - so basically since Jaracz (you know him, cold ,hard, uncaring, anal retentive, Teddy) has been in charge -- though I also noticed a change in this direction when Freddie died (probaly because uncle Milty although nominally president was not really in charge - it was Jaracz (you know him, cold ,hard, uncaring, anal retentive, Teddy) - coincided of course with the Internet becoming big and information starting to flow -- and not as easy to be a control freak

• petespal2002
    petespal2002

I just wondered how we know Ted Jaracz personality so intimately?

• Dino
    Dino

Too Funny Gopher!

Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit