JW Literature

by Sassy 20 Replies latest members private

• jgnat
    jgnat

The old stuff has value. I don't know if yours is old enough. Maybe some of the 1975 material. We have a few posters who collect issues of interest. Perhaps they will let you know what they are on the lookout for.

http://www.freeminds.org/sales/cdroms.htm

• onacruse
    onacruse

Sassy, let me know what you have, eh? There are some "uses" for publications that are not included on the WTS CDs

Gimme a call, if you like. We're home this evening, and for the weekend.

Craig

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Sassy, sorry about the name. I honestly don't know why Stacy came out.

SNG

• Sassy
    Sassy

Ona, I wasn't on here long enough to see your reply last night... and now that my boyfriend is living with me and we are without a router at the moment for 'two online' pcs... I am not on as long as before.. (wahhh!) so he can be on.... send me your number in a pm and if I find out you are around tonight, I can call you...

SNG, no problem about the mistake in name.. I tototally understand...

• thekellyhome2002
    thekellyhome2002

Hello to everyone here. I just signed up today (very glad to have found the site). I'm looking for yearbooks for the last two or three years. I haven't read one in several years and am interested to see what the "latest" sayings are. What number are they showing for those partaking at the memorial, or are they not listing that anymore? From what I've been reading on this website they have changed alot of things since I've been to a meeting last (what else is new!)

• Huxley
    Huxley

Kelly,

Same old poop, just a different smell!

Welcome,

Huxley

• jgnat
    jgnat

Not the yearbook, but a nice summary of the statistics, with graphs:

http://www.jwic.com/stat.htm

• thekellyhome2002
    thekellyhome2002

Thank you!

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

Items matching ( watchtower )

This is a link for what is selling on eBay right now.

Sorry it is not working. If you type watchtower in the search box, you can see what is up. Hope you have some of the high end stuff. :)

• kj
    kj

This stuff actually does sell very well on ebay. I've actually bought some bound volumes for my "research". The bound volumes usually go for between $3.00 and $6.00, sometimes even higher. Give it a try, you can make a few bucks.

kj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit