2016-12-29 BOE Re: Donations in Support of Kingdom Interests Worldwide

by wifibandit 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I agree. They are clearly asking for donations just by mentioning donations. To anyone half awake or even the JW with half a brain, it's asking for money.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

With all the cuts they have made these past years they should not need any more money but of course they will be paying bills for the next 50 years or so lol

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Shouldn't they be thanking the evil old worldly system of things for creating billions of dollars in real estate sales ?

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Another "gimme, gimme" letter to plant that little seed in the r&f 's minds that "mother"needs more money and don't forget to continue to give.

Image result for hand out

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Jesus said to the poor,sick,and homeless man:''I did not come to feed the poor,heal the sick,and watch after orphans and widows.I came only to build Kingdom Halls,printing factories,and collect
    Donations in Support of Kingdom Interests Worldwide!
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

"....with so many responding to the Kingdom message, the need for places of worship continues to grow."

What's that noise? Oh, it's just the great crowd of J.W.'s who have had their K.H. sold and now have to spend more time and money travelling to another K.H., screaming with laughter!

The org gets more delusional about the average publisher's gullibility with every passing JW broadcast/Watchtower.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What will be accomplished in 2017? I hope nothing. I hope they have to close down more buildings, further nerf the a$$emblies, and cancel missions (such as the one they have been putting so much attention on lately--and I can't figure out why the heaven they have to all go to Israel and spend two weeks instead of having fewer going there for a couple of years). Hopefully, they will bork that mission so bad that they never get to do another one, anywhere, ever again.

They might be getting that ice cream money, but I will deposit whatever surplus funds I have into APMEX to buy whatever silver I happen to feel like at that time, before anyone can find it and deposit it into the Worldwide Damnation Fund. And I hope they bork everything before they can connect enough psychic energy to get us all microchipped in the name of joke-hova.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Sounds like an attempt to tap into crowd biasing. Everyone is donating therefore you should donate too.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Is that it...? The letter says nothing really. It will be read , posted on the Notice Board and instantly forgotten.

• blondie
    blondie

My husband handled accounts for 10 years. He called these "thank you letters" designed to indirectly remind the rank and file to donate. He said the WTS required that the letters be read at the service meeting, not just filed away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit