Santa Clause and lying....

by Oxnard Hamster 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

Everybody lies at some point in their life, That's why the bible mentions that we all have to change at some point in our lives, you change not only for yourself but for God. And to answer your question, my mother already did that and to be honest i told her that it did not look right, so she change and she was'nt mad. But lol who cares wth? That's not a good example..

annnnnyway LOL. everybody lies damn, but there is a time to change. I celebrated christmas long time ago, but then i woke up and now i dont celebrate nothing. All this celebrating seems bored and it's a choice i made and i feel good about it. Now i can focus on more important things like watching for Jesus second coming. You wonder why nobody is ready when destruction comes in this world. Im pretty sure if everybody was paying attention 24/7 in iran , 28,000 or more people would not have died, same as 9/11. People walking around like nothing is happening is this world. Satan is still here and my advice instead of celebrating and having this so call fun times, pay attention to the world around you!

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

I suppose, then, that George Washington is banned from the Kingdom of God for having told the world's biggest lie when he said:

"I cannot tell a lie."

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

The commandment was you shall not bear false testimony [in court] has little to do with general lying.

and Jehovah approves of an angel's plan to become a deceptive spirit in the mouth of false prophets...

as to reality

humans seem to be liars by nature or by experienced exposure...they start sponteniously lying at around age four

and we hold up very good liars [actors, politicians, clergy and other leaders] as examples to follow.

Everyone tells you that honesty is the best policy and then lie their @$$ off to your face... I believe their real goal is to find out who is stupid enough to believe them and be honest....after all its easier for a con artist/liar to know how to screw over those who have a solid dependable standing... you can count on them to be less of a variable in your schemes.

as one who has suffered from a deformed dishonesty mechanism, I can tell you first hand that honesty is not the best policy in day to day interactions as most people do not want their fantasy ideals disturbed by facts... nor their religious convictions ridiculed by apparent reality and a lack of evidence on their part... to be too honest means to be lonely and shunned as a trouble maker.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

How many JWs do you know that fuss over Santa, yet will take their own children to Walt Disney World to meet the "real" Mickey Mouse?

• Phil
    Phil

JWs don't lie. Forget about the Theocratic War Doctrine.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Giving children a little happiness and Joy in this world is NOT wrong. If it was so friggin traumatizing it would have stopped long ago. Also it is a parents chance to show how much they love their children

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Waddya mean Santa Claus isn't real??!!!! Is so !!!

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

Hey sheila You mention that the parents do this to show how much they luv their children? That's funny cause i did'nt know Lying to the children of this world brings luv, i always thought that bringing your kids closer to GOD And his word which is the truth brings luv and joy. I could be wrong tho, yep i think im wrong, so in that case im gonna start lying to everybody and let's see how much love i get LMAO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit