Hidden Images In WT Publications

by Hunyadi 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• toreador
    toreador

I agree with many of the other posters here who stated there are far more damning topics on which to expose the WTS for what they are than to try to extrapolate something sinister out of the illustrations other than someone just trying to amuse themselves in the art department. I would imagine after working in the art department at bethel for a few years one would try to find something/anything to amuse themselves.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

The time wasted on garbage topics like this never ceases to amaze me.

• Nordic
    Nordic

The hidden symbols are in the WT books, no doubt about that and they are not nice to look at, what there purpose, i dont know, but they are there for a reason, the WT always have a meaning in what they are doing. I have talk with many people, and they all can se the hidden symbols.

Nordic

• berten
    berten

>...someone just trying to amuse themselves in the art department. >I would imagine after working in the art department at bethel for a >few years one would try to find something/anything to amuse themselves... These illustrations stretch over several years,and you really believe that all this time those "funny" guys at the art department are/were getting away with having their fun without being called to order?This in such a heavily controlled environment like the WTS?

• toreador
    toreador

These illustrations stretch over several years,and you really believe that all this time those "funny" guys at the art department are/were getting away with having their fun without being called to order?This in such a heavily controlled environment like the WTS? Yeah I reckon a few slip by and some are just like I said, an accident. Some are of course on purpose but some are just the mind trying to find faces that aren't really there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit