New Puyallup Assembly Hall

by seattleniceguy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Hey, look at me, I feel like I'm in the apostate CIA. Apparently I'm still on someone's JW mailing list, so I was sent pictures of the newly remodeled Puyallup Assembly Hall. Here ya go:

Grrrr....this isn't working. Well, here's a link to my uploaded file. It's a bit small, but apparently I'm limited to 500x500 pixels.
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/file/5A9C4A26-D391-42DB-817E-EDD1D3516050.ashx

SNG

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

SNG: uh oh, the dreaded Red X.

Sorry, couldn't see the image.

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Is there a better way to do this image thing, by the way? I see people put gigantic images into their posts....how come it won't work for me?

SNG

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I can see it fine SNG!

No worries.....I can see it.

• cypher50
    cypher50

Wow, what beautiful architecture...it reminds me of every other assembly hall built in the last five years. Variety is da devil!

• dh
    dh

matches anyone?

• Smyler
    Smyler

Man, I wish we had one of those around here when I was in..

Look at the seats! Those look a lot more comfortable then hockey arena seats or those crappy plastic/metal ones!

• cypher50
    cypher50

What is the big deal about the seats? Oh wait, I forgot that I grew up in the Watchtower Farm circuit...the Assembly Hall in Monroe, NY wasn't amazing but it did manage to have comfortable seats to sleep in...

• jimbob
    jimbob

Thanks SNG. I went here for years and years. Looks like it's changed quite a bit. It's amazing what slave labor can do....

• Mulan
    Mulan

They sure opened up in the lobby didn't they? Gives me the creeps. I agree with Jimbob.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit