beth sarim

by jurs 12 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

Maximus,

You are right about the name. I was writing off the top of my head and got the name mixed up. Boyd was Bonny's maiden name, not her husband's name.

I only recently got the information on Beth Shan. Doing a search, I found a cite that had material prepared by Leonard Cretean (sp). He lives in San Diego and has done a lot of research out there.

My mother's aunt was Berta Peel. She is mentioned in the Olan Moyle trial records. She left her husband about 1938 and moved to Bethel. Two years later, her husband filed for divorce for abandonment. The papers were filed in Akron, Ohio and sent to Bethel.

I know about her living at Beth Sarim after Rutherford's death because a cousin of my mother's told me that he visited her there when he was released from the Army at the end of WWII.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

Most of us, by now, are aware about Beth Sarim , anyhow:

To Ginny Tosken:

"Did you happen to see Norm's post about Beth Sarim? He included the wording of the deed and an article telling how Rutherford reacted when someone showed up and claimed to be one of the patriarchs of old.'"

An article to be kept in the file for …further refernce!

To Iarc

I think it is clear why the Society does not want its members to read its own history.

Excellent statement… the true reason behind it all!

Agape, J.C. MacHislopp

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Venice,

I'm sorry I didn't thank you for the
    beautiful picture of Beth-Sarim...the WTS will be proud of
    it.
    Agape, J.C.MacHislopp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit