SEX talks at the sunday meetings

by wannaexit 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Do some of these brothers get a high or are they just perverts?

That is reserved for the judicial committee meetings for rape victims. Then they get to ask, in private, all sorts of titilating questions that they can get off on.

But the public talks? Nobody pays any attention to them. Most people are fighting to keep awake during the endless droning of the reading of an outline talk

• copsec
    copsec

How right you are Big Tex. I got asked VERY explicit questions during meetings with elders regarding my molestation and the affair I had. When they wanted to meet with me regarding my disfellowshipping I told the elder on the phone," NO. I will not meet with you so that you can ask me disgusting questions and then all of you go home and jack off while thinking about it!" They are the sickest freakin perverts I have ever had the misfortune to encounter.

• jimbob
    jimbob

I can remember sitting through a Sunday talk one time shortly after my wife and I were married. It, of course, was on marriage. One topic that was in the outline was on oral sex. The speaker briefly touched on it, and how christians would avoid this practice. In the meantime, I wondering to myself how many in the congregation we're hoping nobody was looking at them so as to give away the guilty looks on all their faces..... (including our faces)

Needless to say, the wife and I didn't pay much attention to that talk.... (Thank god!!)

• Undecided
    Undecided

My wife and I usually went home and tried some of those bad things to see if it really was good enough to be bad mouthed by the GB. We knew they were just jealous for not having a woman to enjoy.

Ken P.

• Enishi
    Enishi
    Do some of these brothers get a high or are they just perverts?

You know, the minute I read that, I got an image in my head of a couple brothers rehearsing their talk in the back room and laughing like beavis and butthead.

"So brothers...uh huh huh...oral sex is against God's laws...huh huh."

"He he he...you said oral...he he!"

• Tina_Belina
    Tina_Belina

Yes those talks were always uncomfortable. But you should have heard some of our local needs talks. Talk about squirming in your chair.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

Sitting beside a parent during one of those talks is worse. You always swear their eyes are burrowing into you.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

My favorite Bevis and Butt Head sceen:

Bevis and Butt Head are asleep on a couch. Butt Head knods awake, laughs a bit and says: "Wood Pecker" and then knods back asleep.

• Waymores Ghost
    Waymores Ghost

:We knew they were just jealous for not having a woman to enjoy.

From what I've heard the bros at Headquarters some of them "enjoyed" their own company

Wg

• drawcad_1
    drawcad_1

The really hardcore take in these talks as if given by god himself. I never could understand why people need to be moderated on these subjects. As was earlier said, if we weren?t told about all of this stuff, then bestiality might be considered all right for us. Reminds me of those silly warning stickers on some items, ?Inserting your finger in power outlet might cause injury?.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit