MERRY CHRISTMAS

by jhine 23 Replies latest social entertainment

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

We're not going overboard with the whole holidays expectations, but have an awareness of how lucky we are to enjoy some living without worrying about what the cultists might think of us.

My granddaughter is so happy to be with us and freely celebrating Christmas with decorations and small gifts. She's 17 this year. A more wonderful person I have never met. She's progressing with her music (plays double bass), getting good grades and looking forward to her senior year and then college. She has made some nice friends at school - finally living a normal child's life instead of being squashed down like a mushroom under a porch.

I appreciate this forum so much, and all of you here - best wishes for good health and freedom! ♥

• smiddy
    smiddy

Merry Xmas jhine and to one and all on this board who are christians and a happy festivus to all agnostics and atheists and happy holidays to the rest of you.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I said Merry Christmas today at my job to some customers. The first time in 25 years. I don't feel a bit ashamed either.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Found this online and it made me chuckle:

• glenster
  • Tallon
    Tallon

The tree is up, the gifts are wrapped,

The annual bonuses have all been scrapped.

When the credit card companies say, "Payment due!"

All they'll get is, "Merry Christmas to you!" ........ GreatTeacher

LOL .... That's brilliant. I must definitely remember this.

Best wishes to you all over the festive season.

Flag Link Dislike Like

• baker
    baker

First time Iv heard of festivus, thanks Btlc. Gonna look into this, I have a few left over fence post, and sounds pretty simple to set up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ETJLZQw-pg

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Happy Christmas

• jhine
    jhine

IT's CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAS have a good one

JAN

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

You too Jan. Lunch is almost ready! Daughter's Grandparents expected in half an hour. Have a good one everyone! 🎄🎄🎉🎉🎈🎈🍷🍷

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit