Who Was Cain Afraid of?

by patio34 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

>>my Lord has directed me to inform you that in that realm<<

Give me a break. If God wants to inform me of something, He does it himself.

You are NOT my mediator. You are not my messanger between the Father and I. Christ is. DO NOT EVER pretend to intercede for anyone, including me.

Those who pretend to mediate are disgusting things standing in the Holy Place. Just like the governing body of JW's. Your game is no different.

Now, get out of my temple, my body is as much a temple of the Holy Spirit as yours is.

God told me to tell you that.

bah bye.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest 'Pom... may you have peace.

You said: "Give me a break. If God wants to inform me of something, He does it himself."

Not exactly. He would tell YOU, through Christ, through the Holy Spirit. If then, you are not LISTENING, he will 'reveal' it to you in the scriptures (Moses, Prophets, Psalms and Revelation). If you STILL aren't listening... someone is 'sent'. That is what 'an ambassador... SUBSTITUTING FOR CHRIST'... does.

You also said:

"You are NOT my mediator."

You are ABSOLUTLY correct. I am NO ONE's mediator. By NO means. I am, however, a slave of Christ, and therefore by connection... YOUR SERVANT... as I am a servant to ALL of the Household of God, Israel. As such servant, if you are not LISTENING to the MASTER of the House... sometimes a servant... is sent to tell you.

You also said:

"You are not my messanger between the Father and I."

You are correct.

"Christ is."

You are incorrect. Christ is your MEDIATOR. Holy Spirit is the messenger, and if you are a MEMBER of the Household of God, you apparently possess that spirit, too. However, you are not LISTENING to it, with your SPIRIT, and so you must HEAR it... with your physical ears.

You also said:

"DO NOT EVER pretend to intercede for anyone, including me."

Intercede? I have asked NOTHING on your behalf, other than you have peace. And I have pretended nothing. What I was 'told in the darkness', I said in the light. And what I heard 'whispered', I preached.

Matthew 10:27

Now, if YOU don't 'receive' that... so be it. That is entirely YOUR choice and perogative. But I must let you know that Peter told Cornelius and the others what the spirit told HIM. And James told the congregation what the spirit told HIM. And Paul did, too, the spirit AND my Lord. And John related what the Master AND the spirit told HIM... and SHOWED him. Yet, none of these 'mediated' or 'interceded' for anyone. So, get a grip, 'Pom.

You also said:

"Those who pretend to mediate are disgusting things standing in the Holy Place. Just like the governing body of JW's."

Yep.

"Your game is no different."

Actually, it is. There is a GREAT difference between admitting no inspiration, yet mediating, and CONFESSING inspiration... and prophesying. BIG difference. And one of them is to be SOUGHT and desired by us, for it is a 'gift' OF the spirit. So long as it is done in LOVE... it is quite acceptable... and in fact, denotes obedience.

1 Corinthians 12:27-31
    1 Corinthians 13:1-3
    1 Corinthians 14:1-6
    Ezekiel 3:20, 21

And if you think that that same spirit does not grant us leave to 'rebuke' or 'adjust' one another, you are in error. For there is only ONE spirit, and we are OBLIGATED to 'warn' our brothers.

Luke 17:3, which was REITERATED in the 'spirit' of Leviticus 19:17.

You next say:

"Now, get out of my temple, my body is as much a temple of the Holy Spirit as yours is."

You are correct. And if I intruded INTO your 'temple', I sincerely apologize. I meant NO offense, but only the relate the truth as I heard it. MAY I direct your attention to Ecclesiastes 7:8, 9, and ask that you consider these before you misconstrue my motive and intent?

And you conclude by saysing:

"God told me to tell you that."

To which I respond... hypocrite (or liar, depending on whether God indeed SPEAKS to you)... but TRULY... I have NOTHING but love for you and wish you NOTHING... but peace.

I remain your servant, and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

>>To which I respond... hypocrite (or liar, depending on whether God indeed SPEAKS to you)...<<

First mediator/messenger now you da judge too.

Rom 14:4
    4 Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

Rom 14:9-12
    10 You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat. 11 It is written:

"'As surely as I live,' says the Lord,
    'every knee will bow before me;
    every tongue will confess to God.'"

12 So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.

1 Cor 4:5
    5 Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.

James 4:12
    12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you-who are you to judge your neighbor?

Matt 7:1-2
    7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Luke 6:37-38
    37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

John 8:15
    15 You judge by human standards;

• AGuest
    AGuest

Uh, 'Pom?

Honey, I didn't JUDGE you. I REBUKED you... and ACCUSED you of either being a hypocrite (you tell me that JAH does not speak to ME - and He doesn't, my Lord does - then say what HE told YOU... again, I say 'hypocrite')... or a liar (God, then, did NOT speak to you, and so you lied).

Look, I will raise the 'white' flag. I have wished nothing BUT peace toward you, and seek nothing more now. If it remains with ME, then I wish to be 'peaceable'. However, I will not lie TO you... or FOR you. If you, like some others, wish me to say that I did NOT receive what I have shared from my Lord, that he does NOT speak to me... then you are asking me to lie TO you... and ON him. I cannot do that, 'Pom, even in the face of ridicule and persecution. Sorry.

As I stated before, IF I offended you, I offer my sincerest apologies. But if you GOT offended, perhaps you should ask yourself why... TRULY. And read Ecclesiastes 7:8 and 9 to get a 'clue'.

Also, you may wish to research your words and their roots and meanings just a tad deeper. If I were judging you, I would be stating what the OUTCOME of your error is to be. I would be saying that YOU would not get life, or that YOU will not enter into the kingdom of my Lord, for your hypocrisy or lie. I have said no such thing, for in truth, I KNOW that my Lord and my Father show mercy to whomever THEY wish to show it.

But you show yourself to be like those you decry, those who ascribe to whatever scriptures and verses suit THEM, and completely disregard those that don't. If I were to be judging you, then I would say that FOR your hypocrisy or lying, you should be stoned. And I would hand you over to BE stoned, or pick up a stone and throw it. I have done no such thing. However, my Lord did say and gave us authority to rebuke one another, to bring forth the error of one another, and to try and 'gain' one another by speaking truth. I did that... and I did so in love and peace.

But I guess as the Psalmist said: "I stand for peace; but when I speak, THEY... are for war."

Anger, enmities and contentions are works of the flesh, 'Pom. And there IS law against such works, in that those who PRACTICE such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. And I didn't MAKE that law; I am only now REITERATING it to YOU. Now, how you RECEIVE that... from ME... is again, entirely up to you.

Matthew 10:40-42

IF, however, I indeed 'sinned against you', as perhaps you feel I did, tell me, as a CHRISTIAN... what was YOUR obligation?

Matthew 18:21, 22

Whether you ACT like a 'christian' or not, 'Pom, you have intimated that you believe yourself to BE one. Therefore, I will endeavor to TREAT you as one... in the same way that I treat ALL of the Body of Christ. I will speak truth to you... whether you 'hear'... or whether you 'refrain'.

And as always, I bid you peace, and remain...

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

>>>Anger, enmities and contentions are works of the flesh, 'Pom.<<

There is no anger in this line:

"First mediator/messenger now you da judge too"

Of which all of the rest of the post above is all God's word rebuking you for your mistatement.

You called me a liar...that is not a rebuke that is a judgement only to be assessed by the Lord. If it's not true, it's a lie and slander.

Luke 17:3
    "If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him.

Speaking of rebuke:

Titus 2:3-5
    3 Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. 4 Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, 5 to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.

1 Cor 14:33-35
    As in all the congregations of the saints, 34 women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. 35 If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Thankfully, dear 'Pom... Paul... is not my 'leader', and with my Lord, there is no 'partiality'. This should conclude our... 'issue'.

My peace remains... and I remain...

YOUR servant, and a slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit