fav 5 xbox games

by U.2.K. Tha Greate$t 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

In order:

Grand theft auto double pack(i really enjoy playing this game)

Apex: Good racing game, and the graphics are very sharp

ESPN FOOtball 2k4(Best football game that ever came out , million times better than madden)

WWF raw 1 (fun game, and the option to remove blood is great)

ESPN NBA2K4(Best b-ball game)

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Halo (In the words of comic book guy:Best Game EVER)

Rainbow Six 3

Splinter Cell

Prince of Persia

Max Payne (Great story, and bullet time kicks ass)

Doodle-V

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

My husband loves the Madden 04 game, and i love when he -plays the game because it has the custom soundtrack and I can hear all the 3eb I want.

IMO XboX kicks ass.

• tink
    tink

1. halo

2. halo

3. halo

4. halo

5. halo

its the only xbox game i play :P

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

xbox...that's that thing I don't have yet, right? My PS2 and Gamecube are keeping me busy. Maybe when Halo 2 is released I'll break down and buy an Xbox.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

My nephews have X-Box, I play Halo with them sometimes. What a great game! It is tough getting a handle on the complexity of the controls though, since I was raised on Atari 2600 and the 8-bit Nintendo.

The Halo game has a sample version of "Fusion Frenzy" on it, we like that a lot too.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

u2k I bet when you play GTA that you are Jegoobers avenging angel yanking people out of cars and mowing people down with an uzi and running all the non-believers over with your car.

From your other posts of how great a spiritual example you are, I am shocked that is a game you can't get enough of. Why don't you invite your PO over for a friendly game of GTA[edited]

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

^ ha Im glad you notice that. But im not a hypocrite, this is just one of the reasons why im not joining the jehovah witness, cause i play some games with violence in them. They wont understand why i play them. and just to let you know, again im not no hypocrite, you just remember that im not like everybody else, i do things alot different than other people, i dont wanna be like other people , therefore i dont play games like other people. I never once ran over somebody in grand theft auto , you figure out the rest. There are many ways where you can get around the violence in gta, just gotta use your mind. you figure out the rest tho!

• Simon
    Simon

Midtown Madness 3

Project Gotham 2

Ghost Recon (+ Island Thunder)

Halo

MechAssault ... or Wreckless ... or Dead or Alive 3 ... or Simpsons Hit and Run ... or

• Azalo1
    Azalo1

Metroid Prime, Mario Kart:Double Dash, Soul Calibur II, Mario Golf, Legend of Zelda Wind Waker

Oh wait you said xbox, never mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit